I think Enos may be done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
*6 TE's, *6 RB's (+ Gus Edwards who played most of his career here), and 6WR's + Allen Hurns since 2010. That's pretty impressive, regardless of the round they were drafted in or they're current contributions. You'd be hard pressed to find many other schools that have that variety of playmakers that end up in the league on a consistent basis. I get that you, and many others, hate our players, but try to find some other schools that have done so much better that aren't named Alabama.

I truly cannot believe I have to have this argument with our own fans. This is the type of argument I have with SEC homers.

I'm going to say this and then i'll let it go cause I don't do e-fights.

I'm not hating on anyone.The discussion was about how much the talent level at the U would entice a new OC to come here.You made it sound like we were sending 1st and 2nd rounders to the league every year and no other schools could match our talent. and first rate OC's were rushing to take the job.

All I was pointing out is that the talent we have had since 2003-2004 has not been the type of talent where first rate OC are clamoring to leave the jobs they are at and head to Miami.I mean look at the ones we've had and that's all you have to know,Whipple,Nix,Richt Jr now this nut case.

Don't know you or how long you've followed this team but I've been a fan for over 50 years and I've been through the good the great the bad and the awfully bad and I've never waivered in my love for the program.But i also try to not see everything through green and orange glasses.

Whether or not you are right or I am right makes no difference in this argument cause the chances of us getting an OC like a Harrell or anyone of that caliber are slim and none.

Have a great day.

I'm not hating on anyone.The discussion was about how much the talent level at the U would entice a new OC to come here.You made it sound like we were sending 1st and 2nd rounders to the league every year and no other schools could match our talent. and first rate OC's were rushing to take the job.

All I was pointing out is that the talent we have had since 2003-2004 has not been the type of talent where first rate OC are clamoring to leave the jobs they are at and head to Miami.I mean look at the ones we've had and that's all you have to know,Whipple,Nix,Richt Jr now this nut case.

Don't know you or how long you've followed this team but I've been a fan for over 50 years and I've been through the good the great the bad and the awfully bad and I've never waivered in my love for the program.But i also try to not see everything through green and orange glasses.

Whether or not you are right or I am right makes no difference in this argument cause the chances of us getting an OC like a Harrell or anyone of that caliber are slim and none.

Have a great day.
except when u look at recruit rankings which do matter. u look at top teams in college who develop the talent they recruit all of them are top talent wise recruiting. Miami is 16th best in last 5 yrs recruiting talent. 16th. so the talent is there. I can list the 5 stars and 4 stars and go on for days but the fact is the talent is there. its just not developed or utilized properly.

Advertisement

Have a great day.

Not fighting, just wondering what teams have the talent at those positions that we do. If you can't answer the question, then you can't answer it.

Also wondering why you're bringing up Nix and Whipple, instead of more recent guys like Fisch and Coley. Richt Jr was never the OC. Considering Enos chose this job over Alabama's, I think we are an attractive job. Just because he's not the right guy for the job doesn't mean the job is bad.

Advertisement
Enos is totally paranoid.

1575506549060.png

Advertisement
Back