I think Enos may be done

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m taking this statement back. I’m not saying he’s getting fired. However, something changed and it’s not what it was a week ago. I can’t say anymore that he’s safe.
OK....can you say if he Diaz might consider bringing in some sort of co-offensive coordinator, or offensive analyst to take over play calling?

I’m taking this statement back. I’m not saying he’s getting fired. However, something changed and it’s not what it was a week ago. I can’t say anymore that he’s safe.
You're killing me here.

Advertisement
my cousin pays for canesport and just texted me this, truly some lunacy happening over there.... but if this were to happen I don't think I'd ever stop laughing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210-160520.png
    Screenshot_20191210-160520.png
    485.4 KB · Views: 458
Advertisement
I can't believe how small Stroud is. He started against us at nose guard for FSU in '83 game. He's Manny's size.

Probably head back to Arkansas. Sad part is he will probably have them ballin in a few years. There HC is one of the 2 or 3 best Oline recruiters in college football. His scheme will work alot better there.

^^this^^ I just watched the press conference with Pittman being announced as the head coach. he spoke about the offense he is gonna run and it is exactly what enos runs so he probably would be a great fit. PLEASE PITMMAN TAKE HIM!!!

Advertisement
my cousin pays for canesport and just texted me this, truly some lunacy happening over there.... but if this were to happen I don't think I'd ever stop laughing
I’m not to familiar with Lashlee, what type of offense does he run?

Advertisement
Back