I think Enos may be done

@mjackson6 ain’t one of those type of posters that try to bull chit us. He’s pretty connected w So Fla.

The story might not be true and is just a coincidence, but I can vouch for buddy. He’s legit and not on that Dan Sileo Jr bull chit.

Not saying it’s true but this isn’t Mj’s MO, he’s been here for years and never attempted ****ery of any kind

Advertisement
That's not criticizing our players. I'm just level setting. I'll give a few programs that come to mind that aren't so obvious: Pitt, Stanford, Ole Miss to name a few. The obvious ones are Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Penn State, and Notre Dame. That does not excuse this miserable offense Miami and it is all on coaching and recruiting (which is part of coaching).

Your first 3 are too laughable to look at the data.

Alabama and Ohio State, yes.

Penn State, Georgia, and ND - Close, but not as many as us.

Advertisement
Are you really asking why program history is important? And you cry when you get called a troll.

Why can't you just answer the question? Program history does not matter to a guy who has to transplant his family to coach a very mediocre offensive roster in 2020. Again, the biggest problem with this fanbase is overestimating the quality of football players on this team.

Why can't you just answer the question? Program history does not matter to a guy who has to transplant his family to coach a very mediocre offensive roster in 2020. Again, the biggest problem with this fanbase is overestimating the quality of football players on this team.

Most of your questions don't deserve answers. Program history doesn't matter because a coach has to move his family? Don't tell Nick Saban that.

And yeah, when the NFL keeps grabbing pretty much every RB/TE that starts for us and many of our WR's I'll continue to think our talent is at the top.

Since 2008 the U has had 7 Wr 4RB and 4TE drafted.Most in the later rounds of the draft.

of those 15 players only a handful are still on rosters with players like Homer and Berrios being nothing more the ST players and Jimmy Graham coming to the end of his career.

Only a handful like Duke Johnson,Phillip Dorset and Lamar Miller even having more than marginal roles on their teams.

That’s going back 10 years.How many OC are clamoring to bolt from a job they’re on to come to Miami to coach when the supposed greatest area for recruiting skill position players lies within driving distance of the school and all Miami has been able to produce are a bunch of marginal nfl players.

you make it sound like Miami's sending 3-4 1st and 2nd round picks to the league every year.

we did once.We don’t anymore and haven’t for a VERY long time.Long enough where our talent is going to be a major enticement to come here.

Advertisement
Your first 3 are too laughable to look at the data.

Alabama and Ohio State, yes.

Penn State, Georgia, and ND - Close, but not as many as us.

B.S. Boyd, McCoy, Conners to name a few for Pitt. Stanford has Barkley, Ertz but little on receivers to name a few.

B.S. Boyd, McCoy, Conners to name a few for Pitt. Stanford has Barkley, Ertz but little on receivers to name a few.

Barkley? You mean McCaffrey?

Either way, you're naming 2-3 guys. There are 14 guys currently in the NFL that played RB/WR/TE at Miami, which is remarkable for how short of a lifespan those positions have and for how we've been over the past 10 years. That's more than Ohio State. Consider that Stacy Coley, a 3 time All-ACC WR isn't even in the NFL anymore after 3 seasons and doesn't factor into that. Ahmmon Richards injury. There simply aren't many programs that have the playmakers we have. I'd really only put those 2 schools you mentioned in the same category as us.

Advertisement
Since 2008 the U has had 7 Wr 4RB and 4TE drafted.Most in the later rounds of the draft.

of those 15 players only a handful are still on rosters with players like Homer and Berrios being nothing more the ST players and Jimmy Graham coming to the end of his career.

Only a handful like Duke Johnson,Phillip Dorset and Lamar Miller even having more than marginal roles on their teams.

That’s going back 10 years.How many OC are clamoring to bolt from a job they’re on to come to Miami to coach when the supposed greatest area for recruiting skill position players lies within driving distance of the school and all Miami has been able to produce are a bunch of marginal nfl players.

you make it sound like Miami's sending 3-4 1st and 2nd round picks to the league every year.

we did once.We don’t anymore and haven’t for a VERY long time.Long enough where our talent is going to be a major enticement to come here.

*6 TE's, *6 RB's (+ Gus Edwards who played most of his career here), and 6WR's + Allen Hurns since 2010. That's pretty impressive, regardless of the round they were drafted in or they're current contributions. You'd be hard pressed to find many other schools that have that variety of playmakers that end up in the league on a consistent basis. I get that you, and many others, hate our players, but try to find some other schools that have done so much better that aren't named Alabama.

I truly cannot believe I have to have this argument with our own fans. This is the type of argument I have with SEC homers.

I seen tweets with pictures of of the defensive coaches out recruiting along with Stubbs, Field and Hickson..... but I haven’t see Enos or Barry ....
Might be some smoke.. fingers crossed

JC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back