I think Enos may be done

Would you say we are top 5 in sending RB/WR/TE to the NFL?

Have you ever stepped foot on campus?

Let's be honest over the past 6 to 7 years. Duke has been solid as a 3rd down back and you have Lamar. Duke has been gone for 5 years and Lamar has been gone for 7. Homer is in the league because he is a special teams rock star. Hurns, Benjamin and Dorsett has been okay. Berrios plays special teams. Graham and Olsen have been gone forever. Other than Njoku our tight ends have not performed that well.

Advertisement
Yes, many people love Miami. And many people love the Midwest. Which is why it's funny when people claim that coaches want to coach at UM so they can live in paradise.

So then you retract your ridiculous statement?: "Miami is a cesspool and is not the place that people are looking to move to. "...because it doesn't fit what you've just posted.

So when I ask you how we have top five elite playmakers, your only possible response is "you're trolling". No, I'm not. Explain to me how the last, say, three years we have had top five offensive personnel in college football.

I didn't say the last 3 years. I said year after year and I used the NFL as my example.

Let's be honest over the past 6 to 7 years. Duke has been solid as a 3rd down back and you have Lamar. Duke has been gone for 5 years and Lamar has been gone for 7. Homer is in the league because he is a special teams rock star. Hurns, Benjamin and Dorsett has been okay. Berrios plays special teams. Graham and Olsen have been gone forever. Other than Njoku our tight ends have not performed that well.

While we are criticizing our own players, what other program has sent guys to the NFL at all 3 positions with the regularity we have?

Advertisement
I don’t see this as a positive. Enos being gone means Manny and Blake continue on.
No chance we hire any big time OC. An OC who is top tier and good enough to make a significant difference is not coming to join a sinking ship with a first time head coach who failed miserably year one and had to fire his prized OC hire after season 1. Ain’t gonna happen.

There are plenty of productive spread disciples at all levels. We may not be able to steal Joe Brady from LSU but there are good, realistic options to be has from lower P5 and G5.

I have a feeling if enos was coaching anywhere except Miami he would be doing great. We have become the Cleveland Browns of college football

We dont have top 5 talent consistently anymore. Outside of Njoku, Herndon and Brevin. But we do have plenty of talent that an OC would be able to do a lot of work with.

We don't have Top 5 talent, you're right. So no one should expect Top 5 offensive numbers.

But do we have Top 100 talent? Because that's where literally every single offensive metric ranked.

Advertisement
Didnt think about that. But they did hire a cross country and international moving service. Also it came from a relocation coordinator which is typically used by the employer so they can pay moving costs and the employee doesn’t have to worry about handling anything.
You just blew up Jane’s spot. She’s leaving Dan because even she hates him now.

Advertisement
If you're up for the challenge of finding 5 programs better at putting RB/WR/TE's in the league over the past 10-20 years, feel free. I'm still waiting.

why not quit living in the past and do It for the last 10yrs...that’s the problem with this fanbase we keep wanting to remember 20-25 years ago and forget we’ve sucked for the last 15.

Advertisement
While we are criticizing our own players, what other program has sent guys to the NFL at all 3 positions with the regularity we have?

That's not criticizing our players. I'm just level setting. I'll give a few programs that come to mind that aren't so obvious: Pitt, Stanford, Ole Miss to name a few. The obvious ones are Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Penn State, and Notre Dame. That does not excuse this miserable offense Miami and it is all on coaching and recruiting (which is part of coaching).

why not quit living in the past and do It for the last 10yrs...that’s the problem with this fanbase we keep wanting to remember 20-25 years ago and forget we’ve sucked for the last 15.

I just said you can do it for the past 10 years. Go ahead. Find teams better at putting those 3 positions in the NFL, I'll wait.

Advertisement
Back