I think Enos may be done

Advertisement
No idea if it’s a random coincidence or not because I don’t know Enos’ wife’s name but my friend just showed me an invoice from the moving company he does sales for and he or one of his co-workers got a referral from a relocation coordinator for a “Jane Enos” in Pinecrest Florida set “tentatively for between January 4th, 2020 & January 11, 2020” & “Destination TBD closer to move date.”

I have the address and my uncle is in real estate in the area and I had him verify it and it’s not owned by them... but coincidentally the home was taken off the market around February 2019 so he’s probably renting it. I would post the address but the mods would probably ban me or delete the post... but it’s a $1.65 million house. Seems legit.

Would be the ultimate coincidence if it’s not him.

Update: another poster DMed me and confirmed it is his address. He gone

I hope he is gone. He could just be moving to a different house in the area.

Advertisement
Didnt think about that. But they did hire a cross country and international moving service. Also it came from a relocation coordinator which is typically used by the employer so they can pay moving costs and the employee doesn’t have to worry about handling anything.
I didn’t see the receipt but if it was a local move because he was staying, it wouldn’t show TBD as the destination. They’d know the destination.

Would you say we are top 5 in sending RB/WR/TE to the NFL?

Have you ever stepped foot on campus?

We are top 5 if you include the last 20 years. We are not top 5 today.

My Bachelor's degree is from UM. Ask me anything. And you didn't say UM, you said "living in Miami". Miami is a cesspool and is not the place that people are looking to move to. People moving into Florida are going to the west coast.

Should be a new Discovery series, College Football fan sleuths. I would watch.
I know just the right network to carry the show...

417D45BF-7EB4-4708-B93C-D6E00D416905.jpeg

Advertisement

My Bachelor's degree is from UM. Ask me anything. And you didn't say UM, you said "living in Miami". Miami is a cesspool and is not the place that people are looking to move to. People moving into Florida are going to the west coast.

I said year after year. Dallas, Harris, Jordan, Mallory, Osborn, and Thomas all seem likely to the NFL anyway.

I don't think the coaches live in Overtown.

I said year after year. Dallas, Harris, Jordan, Mallory, Osborn, and Thomas all seem likely to the NFL anyway.

I don't think the coaches live in Overtown.

Oh, so now it's just Overtown.

You listed some guys who might spend a couple of years in the league. That is a far cry from your previous claim that we have top 5 playmakers.

I don’t see this as a positive. Enos being gone means Manny and Blake continue on.
No chance we hire any big time OC. An OC who is top tier and good enough to make a significant difference is not coming to join a sinking ship with a first time head coach who failed miserably year one and had to fire his prized OC hire after season 1. Ain’t gonna happen.

Advertisement
Oh, so now it's just Overtown.

You listed some guys who might spend a couple of years in the league. That is a far cry from your previous claim that we have top 5 playmakers.

You have got to be trolling. Either way, this is so pointless. If you can't identify the incredible talent that flows through this university year after year, I won't be able to convince you.

Advertisement

Way overbroad of a statement. First of all, many of the top high school players are from the S. Florida area and consider it home. Most also come from neighborhoods that are far worse than they would be experiencing once they got to UM. Additionally, Miami the city may not be for everyone, but many people love the dynamic, lively lifestyle of the city.

You have got to be trolling. Either way, this is so pointless. If you can't identify the incredible talent that flows through this university year after year, I won't be able to convince you.

So when I ask you how we have top five elite playmakers, your only possible response is "you're trolling". No, I'm not. Explain to me how the last, say, three years we have had top five offensive personnel in college football.

Way overbroad of a statement. First of all, many of the top high school players are from the S. Florida area and consider it home. Most also come from neighborhoods that are far worse than they would be experiencing once they got to UM. Additionally, Miami the city may not be for everyone, but many people love the dynamic, lively lifestyle of the city.

Yes, many people love Miami. And many people love the Midwest. Which is why it's funny when people claim that coaches want to coach at UM so they can live in paradise.

Advertisement
Back