I think Enos may be done

Good.

I hope he is gone & he needs to take Barry & Stubbs with him.
You have been spitting fire with this crew for a while now. Love the intensity of the (I won’t use the word hate since I don’t know you) displeasure.

The bone you have been picking with this offense is from a brontosaurus burger. As I have stated in the past, every OC that comes here blows. Spread it out baby! Miami sucks now so take the pro style offense and put it in a box in the attic. Dust it off 20 years from now for olden time sake.

Advertisement
The only thing that worries me about this whole debacle is that as a fan base we are savages. We will @ coaches in a heartbeat. I hope we don't scare of candidates in the future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happening as we speak bro
I didn't get to read the thread after I read up to Daz taking down his stuff I went straight to posting lmao. CIS dudes is like clockwork.....if we lost Flagg I guarantee they will say he's slow but since he's part of the class he doesn't need speed lol.

I didn't get to read the thread after I read up to Daz taking down his stuff I went straight to posting lmao. CIS dudes is like clockwork.....if we lost Flagg I guarantee they will say he's slow but since he's part of the class he doesn't need speed lol.
Already saying that too. Saying he was "dropped"

Advertisement
Bring me this savage

rich-rodriguez-is-not-happy-for-some-reason.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back