I think Enos may be done

I’ve heard yes and I’ve heard no.

What I do know he wasn’t getting 1.5 million from anyone but Miami. Dude was making chump change at bama.

Nothing on his resume said 1.5 million, if he did go to uga it would’ve been far less. You can bet that much.

We have him really good , proven of money and he only had a couple of decent years as a play caller.

He’s always been viewed as a quality position coach but suspect play caller.
Is he really making 1.5 million? I seriously doubt that.

Advertisement
I tend to agree. He also has spent a considerable amount of time with JJ, who himself had to clean house on one side of the ball prior to his second year. Not saying it’s apples to apples, but he is definitely aware of precedent on this issue and that it has been successful in the past.

I think he also knows that standing pat on coaches will REQUIRE he be very successful next year or he could be done with coaching at the highest levels for a while.
Good point about Manny's relationship with J.J. I'm hoping Jimmy has been in Manny's ear this season and is giving him some good advice..and that Manny takes it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That meets my recollection as well. I think the DC ended up with the Dolphins and was wildly mediocre. Can’t remember who JJ got to take over, but I remember our defense did not suck.
Tom Olivadotti?

Advertisement
Agreed. It's Golden/D'Onofrio all over again. The problem for us is that Manny is safe at least until year 3 and he knows it.
I hear you my friend but things have never been this bad after one year for coach here ever! And that’s saying something since we’ve had our fare share of corches. Diaz, scumbag Blake and whole admin know this levy is about to break and will break with another **** season next year. So yes For a normal 1st time HC there safe till year 3 but not this situation with him already being here 4 years and this culture problem he keeps talking about his half on him since he had carte blanch with the defense. We’re in uncharted waters here buddy with a coach Basically losing the whole fan base after one season, if he turns in another year like this next year with Enos then he’s dying on the sword and will be fired. That’s why what he does with this Enos situation will not only define his time and job here but will also define his career in this business. It’s a proven fact you fail at Miami the odds of you getting another HC gig are worse then winning lottery. Lol

Last edited:
I believe skrongly that Daniel Patrick Penos is an Arkansauce Piggie at heart.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back