I SWEAR TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS SHAQ MY NEW FAVORITE LB

THERE WAS THIS ONE PLAY WHERE I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS JAQUAN OR REDWINE BUT THEY WERE TRYING TO CONVINCE SHAQ THAT HE WASN'T LINED UP PROPERLY.

AND SHAQ MADE THIS SUPER ANIMATED MOTION LIKE MUTHAFUCKER STOP TOUCHING ME I KNOW WHAT THE **** I'M DOING LOL.......... **** MADE ME STAND UP LIKE............ WE SO SAVAGE WE DON'T EVEN TAKE **** FROM OUR OWN TEAMMATES LOL.

Advertisement

Cityboy4life82

Thunderdome
THERE WAS THIS ONE PLAY WHERE I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS JAQUAN OR REDWINE BUT THEY WERE TRYING TO CONVINCE SHAQ THAT HE WASN'T LINED UP PROPERLY.

AND SHAQ MADE THIS SUPER ANIMATED MOTION LIKE MUTHAFUCKER STOP TOUCHING ME I KNOW WHAT THE **** I'M DOING LOL.......... **** MADE ME STAND UP LIKE............ WE SO SAVAGE WE DON'T EVEN TAKE **** FROM OUR OWN TEAMMATES LOL.

Why are you yelling?

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
I remember that. Right near the end of the game right?

He was like “motherfucker I GOT THIS”

miamimike

Junior
Never understood why caps lock on a FB message board bothers so many people. Just an observation don’t care either way.

Why are you yelling?

HMMM I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'RE SERIOUS OR JOKING?

MiamiVice7

Senior
I saw that. Please tell me you also saw his post game interview at about 45 seconds. **** is hilarious, dude's feelin it talking about love.

Wash140in60

5 for the YAC
Remember reading that he was here to pitch shut outs, respect is taken not earned etc., me personally I feel that 55 53 and 56 show out Saturday night. 17 has been a revenge tour, I expect more of the same.

Advertisement

thisismyusername

Freshman

Your posts never disappoint

dwreck27

Senior
Premium
OPs caps lock key goes missing more than herndon/berrios for stretches of the game