I sure hope Mario does something about the holding calls this year

Advertisement
There’s not much that can really be done about it, except him complaining about it publicly & that’s not his style.

That’s a Tobacco Road Mafia issue & the only solution to that problem is leaving the conference, which we’re supposed to be trying to do now...

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s not much that can really be done about it, except him complaining about it publicly & that’s not his style.

That’s a Tobacco Road Mafia issue & the only solution to that problem is leaving the conference, which we’re supposed to be trying to do now...
All I read was the thread title and this is what I was coming here to say.

Although, perhaps with Steele’s track record and experience, he can have some success lobbying the refs to keep it honest. I doubt it, though. The ACC hates us and doesn’t care who knows it. Always have, always will. To be frank, we signed up for it knowingly, because that how little those in charge thought of the program.

The only way to change an abusive relationship, is to get out.

Advertisement
Seems more like a Radakovich issue.

Or, Steele can just keep sending waves of DL at opponents.

Either way, it is what it is...

Advertisement
I’d like to see him carry a flag in his pocket this season just in case… We can just set the tone right up front. Give them refs the TRob treatment. Mario’s World.

Well he needs to be in their ear early and often. 2017 was the worst I have ever seen. I keep seeing the visions of Trent Harris, Garvin and Chad Thomas literally having their jerseys pulled under their shoulder pads and the ref standing there like he's watching a drive in movie.

Agree about Tobacco Road Mafia, but you think we are going to SEC and start getting better calls? I don't they still have their darlings like Alabama and Georgia.

If we got to Big 10, you think those guys are going to call it fairly? Nope they still
Will favor their old school teams like Ohio State and Michigan.

Advertisement
Back