I Spammed the Board & Just Got a 2 Week Ban.

Most of us come here for Canes and to escape the stresses on the outside. Most of who posted this stuff to night showed that they don’t give a **** about us. And as the only Maude trying to manage it, as a volunteer, while working 12 hour high pressure real job days, my patience is gone. If this were allowed to continue without consequences, this board would spiral out of control and break from the last threads holding it together - people like us.
Appreciate the hard work RVA, keepin these rabble rousers in check is not an easy job.

Thanks for keeping our board clean from the nonsense, this is a Football board & we got a **** game on Friday, enough with the Poli-***** people.

Advertisement
Appreciate the hard work RVA, keepin these rabble rousers in check is not an easy job.

Thanks for keeping our board clean from the nonsense, this is a Football board & we got a **** game on Friday, enough with the Poli-***** people.
I thought you were gonna pull a role reversal on me and post something like this lol

1E1B241E-6368-4D13-BB9A-1807949EEC15.gif

Seriously, I do this to give back to the board that I’ve gotten so much out of and for you and everyone in here as well that puts in work or just wants an escape from the stress of life. You give us so much. This is a way I can help.

Band them permanently, or least thru the end of the CFB season. After the first few are gone any remaining challengers should get the message. And if they don’t they deserve their fate.
I tried to go as minimally as I could to not decimate the board of posters but 2 days, then 5 days wasn’t enough. Now I’m at 2 weeks and still had some violators but I’m watching to see if I need to go further. And when push comes to shove, I’d rather decimate the board of posters posting this stuff than watch those posters decimate the board content and impact the vast majority.

I get that some people are making seemingly innocuous jokes, posts and even threads and, while not bad like a foam at the mouth mongoloid p rhymes with analytical partisan, it causes an avalanche. The first joke thread resulted in 5 or 6 other immediate joke threads, each with multiple posters jumping in with their quips and it spiraled out of control fast yesterday.

I’m one Lone Wolf Maude and I’ve been left with no measured, nice way of doing this without allowing the perpetrators to tank the board. So now they go for 2 weeks and each one gone is one less that I have to deal with for 2 weeks.

Advertisement
I tried to go as minimally as I could to not decimate the board of posters but 2 days, then 5 days wasn’t enough. Now I’m at 2 weeks and still had some violators but I’m watching to see if I need to go further. And when push comes to shove, I’d rather decimate the board of posters posting this stuff than watch those posters decimate the board content and impact the vast majority.

I get that some people are making seemingly innocuous jokes, posts and even threads and, while not bad like a foam at the mouth mongoloid p rhymes with analytical partisan, it causes an avalanche. The first joke thread resulted in 5 or 6 other immediate joke threads, each with multiple posters jumping in with their quips and it spiraled out of control fast yesterday.

I’m one Lone Wolf Maude and I’ve been left with no measured, nice way of doing this without allowing the perpetrators to tank the board. So now they go for 2 weeks and each one gone is one less that I have to deal with for 2 weeks.
Everybody knows what they're doing when they hit Post Reply.

Took a 2 day ban for something I don't even remember posting so it couldn't have been too bad. But I am totally cool with it cause in the big picture I understand RVA is in an impossible position and I know there a few idiots out there who's sole intent is to bring otherwise good posters down to their moronic level.

Keep up the good work brother.

Advertisement
Took a 2 day ban for something I don't even remember posting so it couldn't have been too bad. But I am totally cool with it cause in the big picture I understand RVA is in an impossible position and I know there a few idiots out there who's sole intent is to bring otherwise good posters down to their moronic level.

Change the tagline under your avatar. Lol

Advertisement

Me too. I had no idea. I actually thought I got hacked! Then I saw I answered a question someone asked about practice. It's all good. Seems like I missed some excitement!

You won't decimate the board by getting rid of ****** posters. There are hundreds more ****** posters waiting in the wings to pick up the "slack."

You won't decimate the board by getting rid of ****** posters. There are hundreds more ****** posters waiting in the wings to pick up the "slack."
Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd & thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of ****
Rode the six hundred.

Advertisement
Me too. I had no idea. I actually thought I got hacked! Then I saw I answered a question someone asked about practice. It's all good. Seems like I missed some excitement!
You guys did nothing wrong in the real world. You weren’t making statements or spamming the board and I legit felt awful about it for you guys. I’m just stuck where I have have no leeway or it opens up a whole host of issues, especially when I’m trying to bottle it up with my head just above water.

You guys got 2 days. That did nothing to disuade anyone so I went to 5 and it did nothing. Now I’ve gone to 2 weeks. It was a spiraling out of control mess yesterday that thank goodness had posters, all in this thread, stepping in to help or I wouldn’t have been able to manage it the way it needs to stem it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back