I Spammed the Board & Just Got a 2 Week Ban.

BisCane

Junior
2 Week Board Ban For Politics under CIS Martial Law bc we’re joking. Start or use an Alt Account & I’ll add 2 weeks for each offense. Have a lovely evening.
But I saved $7 dollars on my car insurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to think at this point, RVA needs to have some automation in giving out board bans. Like a copy/paste thing or a red button next to his computer.

You fwaggots need to find somewhere else to post.

Are these posters even 'Canes fans? Do you even know who our QB is, or who our coach is? Without using Google?

"Nah, man I don't. But <p' rhymes with litics>"

I have to think at this point, RVA needs to have some automation in giving out board bans. Like a copy/paste thing or a red button next to his computer.

You fwaggots need to find somewhere else to post.

Are these posters even 'Canes fans? Do you even know who our QB is, or who our coach is? Without using Google?

"Nah, man I don't. But <p' rhymes with litics>"
Most of us come here for Canes and to escape the stresses on the outside. Most of who posted this stuff to night showed that they don’t give a **** about us. And as the only Maude trying to manage it, as a volunteer, while working 12 hour high pressure real job days, my patience is gone. If this were allowed to continue without consequences, this board would spiral out of control and break from the last threads holding it together - people like us.

Advertisement
Most of us come here for Canes and to escape the stresses on the outside. Most of who posted this stuff to night showed that they don’t give a **** about us. And as the only Maude trying to manage it, as a volunteer, while working 12 hour high pressure real job days, my patience is gone. If this were allowed to continue without consequences, this board would spiral out of control and break from the last threads holding it together - people like us.
Same here. Was working 60 early on in the season, now approaching 70 during high production winter months (dairy cows produce more milk during winter). Yesterday, I ran 15 and a half hours before my two days off.

And what I don't want, after I wind down after work, is to get on CIS and see typical 'litical drivel.

You know, at first I felt bad for reporting guys' posts. Made me feel like a snitch. But it's not me being selfish; THEY are being selfish.

So ***** 'em. You get what you deserve.

Same here. Was working 60 early on in the season, now approaching 70 during high production winter months (dairy cows produce more milk during winter). Yesterday, I ran 15 and a half hours before my two days off.

And what I don't want, after I wind down after work, is to get on CIS and see typical 'litical drivel.

You know, at first I felt bad for reporting guys' posts. Made me feel like a snitch. But it's not me being selfish; THEY are being selfish.

So ***** 'em. You get what you deserve.
If they weren’t reported we couldn’t stem it. A good number of them literally don’t care about the impacts to the rest of us and it’s just utter selfishness on so many different levels.

Like you, I don’t want to come on here to escape and read that stuff. They’re taking away our escape. I’m not going to let them do that without consequences and if I have to eliminate people permanently for it then I will until I’m stopped but they’re not taking this from us like Germany walking into Austria and France.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back