I see Noles get another big time DT

Advertisement
that's how you win championships though. You load up on 5 star DTs and DEs. FSU has a ton of them and that's why they are national champs. We only have a few but will need to bring 2-3 monsters on that DL every recruiting cycle to compete for titles. bottomline.

Advertisement
that's how you win championships though. You load up on 5 star DTs and DEs. FSU has a ton of them and that's why they are national champs. We only have a few but will need to bring 2-3 monsters on that DL every recruiting cycle to compete for titles. bottomline.

Agree, thats why them getting another is a blow to us. We need to pick it up in the defensive trenches to be able to compete.

They're champs because of Jaimes

We can't land top DTs so the next best strategy is to sign 8-9 OL and hope a couple can block them.

Advertisement
I don't understand how DTs don't look at our depth chart and see they can play right away.

Because they don't want to play bull**** patty cake football. They want to attack and make plays not control their gap and take on two blocks every down

I don't understand how DTs don't look at our depth chart and see they can play right away.

Because they don't want to play bull**** patty cake football. They want to attack and make plays not control their gap and take on two blocks every down

We don't 2 gap all the time. Do they want to play in the nfl? Because most teams do a lot or at least some 2 gao

Advertisement
mjl.gif

They're champs because of Jaimes

Winston had a bad game in the NC. Their defense and special teams won it for them.

Nothing but THIS U!!! Auburn still ran for over 200 yds and had 450 yds of offense. 5 star DTs or not.

Advertisement
Nothing but THIS U!!! Auburn still ran for over 200 yds and had 450 yds of offense. 5 star DTs or not.

Lol, and they would have run for 400 on us and probably had 600 yards of offense. Auburn's offense was no joke and was hard for anyone to stop. They put up big rushing yardage on EVERYONE last year including Alabama.

Didn't notice. I was too busy watching our highly ranked commits ball the **** out. Would seem more relevant but that's just me

Advertisement
Back