i see duke going 11-1 their schedule is a joke.

CINCYCANESFAN

Sophomore
Premium
at, Aug 30
vs
Elon
W52-13
1-0 (0-0)
Sat, Sept 6
@
Troy
W34-17
2-0 (0-0)
Sat, Sept 13
vs
Kansas
W41-3
3-0 (0-0)
Sat, Sept 20
vs
Tulane
W47-13
4-0 (0-0)
Sat, Sept 27
@
Miami (FL)
L22-10
4-1 (0-1)
Sat, Oct 11
@
#22 Georgia Tech
W31-25
5-1 (1-1)
Sat, Oct 18
vs
Virginia
W20-13
6-1 (2-1)
Sat, Nov 1
@
Pittsburgh
12:00 PM ET ESPNU 1,238 available from $14
Sat, Nov 8
@
Syracuse
TBD 797 available from $15
Sat, Nov 15
vs
Virginia Tech
TBD 1,164 available from $27
Thu, Nov 20
vs
North Carolina
7:30 PM ET ESPN 1,858 available from $29
Sat, Nov 29
vs
Wake Forest
TBD 1,089 available from $18
ESPN FAN SHOP i dont see them losing any other games maybe north carolina

Advertisement
Have to hope Va Tech and UNC beat Duke. Because we're going to get another conference loss with FSU coming to Miami next month.

Advertisement
Their schedule is easy but they are a pedestrian team.
Honestly don't care as I'm not getting suckered into the perennial November acc coastal what if scenaRios.

Their schedule is easy but they are a pedestrian team.
Honestly don't care as I'm not getting suckered into the perennial November acc coastal what if scenaRios.

Yeah, that's where I am too. If we win out great, but I'm not buying anything unless it happens first.

Advertisement
Feel like Pitt is going to beat them next week. They had a bad game last week and will be hungry, Pitts talent level is equal or better than Duke. Good chance they win that (or atleast I'm hoping)

Advertisement
Duke is going to lose two more.

they are going to lose one of these two road games they have back to back against Pittsburgh and Syracuse and then they have a game against VT, and regardless of how much they suck they are always capable of winning some kind of upset game with Bud Foster coaching that defense, plus two rivalry games against Wake Forest and UNC.

Whatever. I would rather see Duke in the ACCCG than GA Tech. Ultimately I just find it depressing that we are even having this discussion. We should be dominating this garbage division.

Advertisement
Whatever. I would rather see Duke in the ACCCG than GA Tech. Ultimately I just find it depressing that we are even having this discussion. We should be dominating this garbage division.

I wouldn't be surprised to see GT slip 1 of their final 3 (maybe Clemson). If they do, they'd need Duke to lose 2 in order to be tied and Duke would hold the tie breaker with them.

Our entire side of the conference blows, they should just cancel the conference championship game this year and name FSU the ACC champ. Sucks, I wish there was someone that could at least challenge them and knock them off but I don't see how anyone on our side hangs within 2-3 scores of them.

I'm pretty sure Kentucky could come in and win our side of the ACC easy.

Had Al handled his business and beat the teams he should have beaten we'd still be in the driver's seat no matter what Duke's schedule is. Because he failed so miserably, all the dummies are scrounging for "what if" ******* crumbs just like every other year.

All the more reason to scrap the divisions within our conference.

Had Al handled his business and beat the teams he should have beaten we'd still be in the driver's seat no matter what Duke's schedule is. Because he failed so miserably, all the dummies are scrounging for "what if" ******* crumbs just like every other year.

Not that your wrong, but it beats just quitting on the season. I would be happy to see this team do something, even if it means the staff stays. Odds are this staff stays, barring a serious meltdown. Next yr they will surely be on borrowed time, any kind of blow out and the fire under their asses may just burn them out of town....

Advertisement
Back