I really think Chip Kelly Gets The Gig...

I'm also a TB fan and while yes, Chucky inherited a great D, it doesnt make sense to bash him for "winning with Dungy's team" when Dungy himself couldn't. He deserves the praise that comes with winning a SB. He (and Allen) also deserves the criticism from having awful drafts and cap management.

Advertisement
Ignorance is bliss they say! Chip Kelly is not coming because he will not get interviewed nor a look. He is not worthy of this program. Guy is a clown with no personality. Has no ties to UM or south Florida. This guy could not even tie Butch Davis' shoe laces. Get this crap off the board.

Have you heard of this guy named Jimmy Johnson? He had no ties to UM or South Florida......i heard he kinda sucked, right?

Ignorance is bliss they say! Chip Kelly is not coming because he will not get interviewed nor a look. He is not worthy of this program. Guy is a clown with no personality. Has no ties to UM or south Florida. This guy could not even tie Butch Davis' shoe laces. Get this crap off the board.

You embody everything that is wrong with this program.

Amen. Holy effing Christ. The love affair that some have with Butch Davis is downright scary. People need to face facts and remember what really happened. Yes, he put together arguably the greatest college football team ever in 2001/2002 but that's a once in a lifetime confluence of events that cannot be expected to be duplicated. Do people not remember him being called "Botch" on a number of occasions including at Washington in 2000? He was a horrible game day coach whose results at UNC also leave lots of questions.

This^^^^^

The love affair with Gruden amazes me. I am a long time TB fan, and while Gruden won a Super Bowl and deserves all the accolades that come with one, he was given a great defense. He didn't build it. He didn't contribute to it. He elevated the offense just enough to get over the hump and win it all. It was all downhill from there - bad drafts, bad FA signings, everything. Gruden and Bruce Allen set the team back five seasons.

He would be a good fit for USC. He's in love with himself and so are the Trojans.

Yeah he won with Dungy's players. Did pretty good at the Raiders but Davis still deemed him replaceable.

Actually, He won with Dungy, AND Wyche's players...Wyche drafted the core of that team...Brooks,Sapp, & Lynch.

Advertisement

Have you heard of this guy named Jimmy Johnson? He had no ties to UM or South Florida......i heard he kinda sucked, right?

Pat Jones was better. Won 10 games in three of the five years after Johnson left. Johnson maxed out at eight.

Advertisement
Back