I present to you, CECIL CHERRY

nasty film. kinda reminds me of Denzel Perryman's high school tape. Just drills guys, goes right through them. Thing about him is he's taller at 6'2 and probably still growing. Thats an SEC caliber middle linebacker. Hope he's a cane!

the ***** does that mean? We not good enough for the SEC? inferiority complex needs to stop. yesterday.

Advertisement
That is one scary *** dude. He doesnt just hit he runs through the guy and wraps him up (no body does that anymore). I want him Golden make it happen.

nasty film. kinda reminds me of Denzel Perryman's high school tape. Just drills guys, goes right through them. Thing about him is he's taller at 6'2 and probably still growing. Thats an SEC caliber middle linebacker. Hope he's a cane!

the ***** does that mean? We not good enough for the SEC? inferiority complex needs to stop. yesterday.

Can't effin' STAND the ***hole licking! This perception has kept three schools in championship contention. Can't wait till MIAMI beats down the "$ec" Starting September 7th. Mutha**** the "$ec."

Can't effin' STAND the ***hole licking! This perception has kept three schools in championship contention. Can't wait till MIAMI beats down the "$ec" Starting September 7th. Mutha**** the "$ec."

i mean that sh*T is annoying az *****..."thats an sec_________insert position" like im going to take some klutz from arkansas, vandy,kentucky over denzel perryman.

Advertisement
I actually wasn't that impressed. He looked good but not dominant. Some of his best hits were blindsides. He is a solid tackler though no doubt.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen some film where he sheds some blockers and is forced into some man coverage. He did a nice job dropping into the zone for the easy pick and at around the 2:55 (?) mark he does a nice job getting to the outside to make a play on the sideline.

And I agree. fug the SEC.

wow sign him up. Where exactly is frostproof florida?

Frostproof is a city in southern polk county, near lake wells ridge.

I had a friend who was from Frostproof back in the 1960's. He started at center on the Gator freshman team--freshman couldn't play varsity then--and he only weighed 190 pounds. Things were a lot different back then. I knew a big DT on the Gator team, from Lake City I believe. He was 220 lbs, I think.

I like anything that can be described as cherry.

I like bush, too. I'm an old fashioned guy.

It wasn't too long ago that we were dominant and the SEC was looking at us from behind. We kicked LSU's *** in 1988, we manhandled Florida in '87, and we had little trouble with Alabama in the '90 Sugar Bowl.

I think we would have done the same in 2000 and 2001 had we played them. (We might have played somebody from the SEC in those years, I just don't remember).

Advertisement
Only had to watch about two minutes worth.. Kid is a stud. Runs through all his tackles and hits people with bad intentions. Let's see if Barrow can lock this one up.

Advertisement
Back