I Need DMoney to do another jail break, bank robbery - that thing he does!

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
These are the slowest, most painful months of the year - counting down the days.

It's like being four years old, counting down the days until Christmas -

Of course - for the past 20-odd years - that SOB flew right on by and crushed my soul each time.

DMoney - tell me a story . . .

Advertisement
These are the slowest, most painful months of the year - counting down the days.

It's like being four years old, counting down the days until Christmas -

Of course - for the past 20-odd years - that SOB flew right on by and crushed my soul each time.

DMoney - tell me a story . . .
angry marlon brando GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
‘Cruitin’ Update:
Well, now, I popped into the Walmart o'er there on Archer Road fer a new styerfoam cooler fer my beer and worms (jes got paid--don't be jedgin' now) 'n I noticed a new rack o' denim shorts I hadn't noticed afore! Made my week! But then, swang by for a Cinamun bun (Great Value usually gets 5 of um less'n 5 bucks), but they were shore cleaned right out. Not a one. Told my friend (who wuz gettin' a new pair a jean fishin' shorts, too) o'l Billy mus' be knockin it outta the park this weekend, 'crutin' like a bull gator in heat. Probly got that fancy motor trike hopped up over there at Dave n' Busters where I take my wife when the tax refund hits good (an I wanna got lucky). Anyway, y'all take it easy down there in thugsville, and we'll see you in '24. I'll be the guy in the Tebow jersey 'n cutoffs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back