I missed the scrimmage due to being locked up all weekend

I was band for 3 months but I wasn’t stressing u can still follow threads on incognito mode. I just did 4 days in jail kicking it with some Lifers chilling taking fools commissary and **** like that.
Welcome back and welcome out. Sounds like you got in with the right crowd there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was band for 3 months but I wasn’t stressing u can still follow threads on incognito mode. I just did 4 days in jail kicking it with some Lifers chilling taking fools commissary and **** like that.
You were in 4 days and was kicking it with lifers? You're one bad ****...

How the fūck did I miss this thread?

Those warrants “you don’t know about” will get you every time. I wish I could recommend a good lawyer, but unless you caught a case that has something to do with those motherfūckers at the IRS I got nothing.

I rate it above most Hilton properties but the expedience of the check-out process leaves a lot to be desired. It's an all-inclusive so you just have to take the good with the bad.
Got it. Is that the place right over the river from the old OB?

Advertisement
Big deal. Are you trying to impress other posters that you were in the slammer for a few days? On Cis if you were not in a Fed prison for a major felony, and spent a minimum of 5 years there, cis posters are not impressed.

Advertisement
They got lifers in county? **** I guess they really take it serious here when u park and don’t feed the meter!!

Advertisement
Lockup at DCJ gets a bad rap. You won't find a more ice cold ac system in the State of Florida and it's basically all you care to eat bologna sammiches and tasty fruit punch. You like free fresh oranges? They got that too! Good times.
The drunk tank in Maricopa county (Phoenix) has the same catering. Traded all my bologna sandwiches for grapefruits and oranges.

The drunk tank in Maricopa county (Phoenix) has the same catering. Traded all my bologna sandwiches for grapefruits and oranges.

Hahaha. See? Sheriff Joe was a softy after all! You got TWO choices of citrus fruits. Just like at the Four Seasons!

Big deal. Are you trying to impress other posters that you were in the slammer for a few days? On Cis if you were not in a Fed prison for a major felony, and spent a minimum of 5 years there, cis posters are not impressed.
Baby steps...gotta start somewhere.

Advertisement
Back