I liked that benching

Stupid move. 10 min to go in the 4th quarter. Your whole team is watching you, and you put in the backup for the most important drive of the game? Stupid.

3rd quarter? Fine. At that juncture of the game, just dumb.
I totally agree with you. There are a whole lot of fans who will agree with whatever Richt does. I love Ricth as our HC but that was the weakest dumbest move a HC can do.
I knew he raised the white flag when he did that move. No way you could come back from behind with a worse QB than we already have.
Richt could have sent a message to Rosier but also sent a bigger message to the team, the guy who lead you all this time and was undefeated is NO GOOD.

You ride with the guy who gave you all those wins and not abandon him when he has a bad game. Terrible message.
You’re an idiot! He needed to snap out of that extra bs funk he was in. Rosier even admitted after the game that he got complacent. Thank God your not the head coach you ****aroach.

Advertisement
If Richt was to make that move, do it in the 3rd quarter. Otherwise, you have to go with the hand that got you this far. What it does say though is Richt is not going to be afraid to upgrade the position if Perry or another is ready next year regardless of how far Rosier takes us this season.
If he would have pulled him earlier, all you f@cking Rosier super fans would have definitely complained as well. There’s no winning with you idiots that think that Malik is the Only reason for the “TEAMS” success. We have a D that is #1 in takeaways and have Malik plenty of opportunities to win the game for us but he never got going.

If Richt was to make that move, do it in the 3rd quarter. Otherwise, you have to go with the hand that got you this far. What it does say though is Richt is not going to be afraid to upgrade the position if Perry or another is ready next year regardless of how far Rosier takes us this season.
If he would have pulled him earlier, all you f@cking Rosier super fans would have definitely complained as well. There’s no winning with you idiots that think that Malik is the Only reason for the “TEAMS” success. We have a D that is #1 in takeaways and have Malik plenty of opportunities to win the game for us but he never got going.

The point is he SHOULDN'T HAVE ******* PULLED HIM AT ALL. We have nothing behind him that is ready to contribute and he gave us the best shot to win. Not to mention the guy had won 11 games as a starter. You Richt super fans always talk about Richt winning 14 in a row...well the majority of those came with Rosier at the helm. You ride with that ******* horse til it dies....not take a drive/opportunity away from him with more than 11 minutes left, down by 10, with the ball near midfield.

Asinine. Moronic. Stupid. Ridiculous.

The point is he SHOULDN'T HAVE ****ING PULLED HIM AT ALL. We have nothing behind him that is ready to contribute and he gave us the best shot to win. Not to mention the guy had won 11 games as a starter. You Richt super fans always talk about Richt winning 14 in a row...well the majority of those came with Rosier at the helm. You ride with that ****ing horse til it dies....not take a drive/opportunity away from him with more than 11 minutes left, down by 10, with the ball near midfield.

Brother I totally understand that you are hurting cause I’m hurting bad right now! I didn’t even sleep last night and I’m going nuts right now because I F@cking love our Canes! But CMR had to get him to react which he didn’t do until he came back in. Malik admitted after the game that he was complacent and pretty much says he was going through the motion and not dialed in. Richt has stuck with him because he understood we had nobody better that Malik. It’s better to get this lose out of the way so he can feel the sting and hurt and he can come ready to play vs Clemson. Malik seemed scared to lose, now he doesn’t have to worry about that. CMR is the best thing to happen for us in a long time we have to see the big picture it’s only year two and we are coastal champs and playing for the ACCC and with some grit and determination maybe more. Look alive and get ready for next week

Last edited:

The point is he SHOULDN'T HAVE ****ING PULLED HIM AT ALL. We have nothing behind him that is ready to contribute and he gave us the best shot to win. Not to mention the guy had won 11 games as a starter. You Richt super fans always talk about Richt winning 14 in a row...well the majority of those came with Rosier at the helm. You ride with that ****ing horse til it dies....not take a drive/opportunity away from him with more than 11 minutes left, down by 10, with the ball near midfield.

Brother I totally understand that you are hurting cause I’m hurting bad right now! I didn’t even sleep last night and I’m going nuts right now because I F@cking love our Canes! But CMR had to get him to react which he didn’t do until he came back in. Malik admitted after the game that he was complacent and pretty much says he was going through the motion and not dialed in. Richt has stuck with him because he understood we had nobody better that Malik. It’s better to get this lose out of the way so he can feel the sting and hurt and he can come ready to play vs Clemson. Malik seemed scared to lose, now he doesn’t have to worry about that. CMR is the best thing to happen for us in a long time we have to see the big picture it’s only year two and we are coastal champs and playing for the ACCC and with some grit and determination maybe more. Look alive and get ready for next week

HOLY ****. Retards coming out da woodwerks

Advertisement

The only retards are you and the ungrateful POS that are blaming this lose on CMR.

I’ve never seen more wide open easy throws missed in my life. A good QB & we win by 30+.

Alright, Rosier was awful but this is extremely hyperbolic.

The defense didn't get any pressure on the QB. Feagles was terrible. Richt had some questionable clock management.

The only retards are you and the ungrateful POS that are blaming this lose on CMR.

No the only ****** is you and your merry band of Don Bailey Jr clones.

Advertisement
I disagree w the timing too.

He should’ve pulled him at half and never put him back in.
Mix in some wildcat w Dallas too.

I didnt like it because the guy behind him wasnt an upgrade, he got us there let it burn with him there. Im not a Malik guy but that was a bad move by MR Im pretty sure he knows it as well

Yeah the guy on the bench is not an upgrade unbelievable

Wait Evan is an upgrade? I know there not puttin Kosi in so i dont include him as a guy thats backing up Malik

If he was an upgrade he would not be sitting on the bench.

U understand hes a freshmen and arrived late? They were not burning his redshirt this isnt the NFL, do u understand that? please tell me u understand this.......put a kid that sat the whole year in a crucial game we were losing and ruin him? yea good coaching job

I felt the timing spoke more to Richt's frustrations and inability to find answers than it did Rosier's struggles.

I disagree w the timing too.

He should’ve pulled him at half and never put him back in.
Mix in some wildcat w Dallas too.

easy there

pull your 10-0 quarterback at half in a 10-7 game?

no

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude looked like he was asleep while a true freshman Pitt QB is out there hustling, fighting for yards and bringing energy.

Advertisement
Stupid move. 10 min to go in the 4th quarter. Your whole team is watching you, and you put in the backup for the most important drive of the game? Stupid.

3rd quarter? Fine. At that juncture of the game, just dumb.
I totally agree with you. There are a whole lot of fans who will agree with whatever Richt does. I love Ricth as our HC but that was the weakest dumbest move a HC can do.
I knew he raised the white flag when he did that move. No way you could come back from behind with a worse QB than we already have.
Richt could have sent a message to Rosier but also sent a bigger message to the team, the guy who lead you all this time and was undefeated is NO GOOD.

You ride with the guy who gave you all those wins and not abandon him when he has a bad game. Terrible message.

I remember Don Shula pulling Griese. At the time it was the right thing to do.

Malik wasn't going to all of a sudden start balling without something major happening.

I agree with him being pulled.

If you play like ****.....you get pulled.

Everybody's head is now on a swivel.

Some hack *** corching.

If Sherriefs was even decent that’s one thing but he is GARBAGE even compared to malik yesterday.

This was Richt throwing him under the bus. My Dad and I were screaming all day for us to roll the pocket to get him some easy throws. What happened as soon as we did that with 3 minutes left?

It was apparent early the kid didn’t have it. Richt could have changed things up to try and get him in the game and refused, and then benched him at the most crucial Point to prove a point and bring in the ****tiest QB weve ever seen wear a Canes uni while we chased undefeated.

Good stuff.

Some hack *** corching.

If Sherriefs was even decent that’s one thing but he is GARBAGE even compared to malik yesterday.

This was Richt throwing him under the bus. My Dad and I were screaming all day for us to roll the pocket to get him some easy throws. What happened as soon as we did that with 3 minutes left?

It was apparent early the kid didn’t have it. Richt could have changed things up to try and get him in the game and refused, and then benched him at the most crucial Point to prove a point and bring in the ****tiest QB weve ever seen wear a Canes uni while we chased undefeated.

Good stuff.

I agree with a lot of this. I mean there is no disputing the fact that Rosier was awful and deserves at least 90% of the blame for the loss. But when you see him struggling with his accuracy all game long and with the way our OL getting manhandled, it’s probably not a good idea to ask him to stand in the pocket and chuck the ball 30 yards down field and expect a good result. Again, I am not disputing that it is ultimately Rosier’s fault for missing wide open receivers but the play calling didn’t help — particularly in the 2nd half.

Advertisement
Back