I like this tough talk

Advertisement
raw

Advertisement
FSU Homer: "Seminoles have...three straight wins where FSU had to come back in the second half for the win."

Also FSU Homer: "the ‘Canes are no where close to competing with...FSU"

I also love how he threw flash in the pan, Louisville in there. A team we were ranked ahead of in the final AP poll. They are in for a rude awakening.

Man why the **** do they care about what Kaaya says? I hope we go to Trailerhasse and smear them by 50.

Look back on the history of college football, all programs go through drought cycles. F$U players, coaches, and fans are shook. They know big bro is coming back to whoop that ***.

FSU Homer: "Seminoles have...three straight wins where FSU had to come back in the second half for the win."

Also FSU Homer: "the ‘Canes are no where close to competing with...FSU".

This is why a degree at FSU is not worth as much as a degree at Miami, lol. His university is failing him at Logic 101.

Advertisement
All 3 of FSU's titles have come when Miami has been on probation or some type of trouble (sanctions) with the NCAA..never beat us on an even field.

Same thing goes for the turds...fraid to run a yearly fade since 87

The only thing that I would have to say is that FSU better be happy that they have us early in the year because it's most likely going to be a freshman quarterback playing but no problem we will get them back in the ACC champion and that'll be the game we throttle their asses

Advertisement
****tiest loss of the 2016 season. Really bad stuff. We should have won that game by double digits. Winning 13-3, we stop them out of half, drive down inside the 20 and...throw a pick? FFS. We should have gone up 17 at that moment and spent the rest of the game with our DL playing with their ears pinned back. We then somehow come back and tie the game and...lose on a missed extra point?

Between 2014 and 2016, I don't even know what to say. Just beat that f'in team.

****tiest loss of the 2016 season. Really bad stuff. We should have won that game by double digits. Winning 13-3, we stop them out of half, drive down inside the 20 and...throw a pick? FFS. We should have gone up 17 at that moment and spent the rest of the game with our DL playing with their ears pinned back. We then somehow come back and tie the game and...lose on a missed extra point?

You're right...but we still scored more TD's than them. That run by Walton was amazing and it was shameful that the zebras took it away from him. It was also shameful that this wasn't called pass interference image.jpg or this holding image.jpg

God I hate those ***king cheating punks. I hope we trample them twice next year

Advertisement

You're right...but we still scored more TD's than them. That run by Walton was amazing and it was shameful that the zebras took it away from him. It was also shameful that this wasn't called pass interference View attachment 43551 or this holding View attachment 43552

God I hate those ***king cheating punks. I hope we trample them twice next year

That RT looks like he's trying to give Chad a big wet one on the lips

Advertisement
Back