I like this tough talk

Advertisement
attachment.php

Should have caught the ball with his hands

The pink glove pulling his hands away says otherwise..............

Should have created some separation

Best part about that game, was we did not have to listen to their band... amen...

I hope this trend continues. I have no idea why Miami felt they had to allot tickets for the visitor's band. F-them and their war chant.

From 1995-99, Miami was starting and was in the midst of probation. If you recall both the 98 & 99 games were pretty close, but the depth wasn't there. Look what happened from 2000-2005 even with Larry Moper as coach.

Fast forward to 2010-2016. No depth thanks slight schollie reductions and an inept buffoon as coach(Not named Mark Richt). From 2014-16 were very close if not wins.

Everything has come full circle now and the losses for FSU will begin soon.

The premise of his article were the words of our former QB, who most said was a stupid thing to say as they piled on him for it.

Having said that, it was a **** poor article....if you even want to credit it as such. Besides just hating on Kaaya's words, there's little substance there. Yup, they've beat us for long time. They haven't beat us easily, he admits as much. If we're far away, then what are they?

The one positive, the BK and brain damage comment was funny. The rest, lazy and unimaginative trash talk.

Advertisement
Nowhere near Louisville, FSU and Clemson? I'm not so sure about that. We'll see soon enough.

Advertisement
If he truly believes that, it makes Kaaya that much more of a joke for leaving

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back