I know...

Uncle is probably dead to most, myself included for the most part. Last night though was the BET hip-hop awards and the boys came out representing, for this one time I'll def be happy.

49225eeafe6c0e94ede53478176b9f12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I still have my jacket crisp!! The one Rick Ross has, matter of fact I’m putting it on!!

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Hey, listen, I'll take the publicity. But **** Uncle Luke.

And paging [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], your boy Ross stays killin' the game.

Here's why he's great in the community in Miami Dade county we would have all the kids attention.. in and around the state of Florida. Like tonight on the Bet awards show uncle Luke showed why he's deserving of being on our staff.. business and keeping it real.. all the hurricane love tonight on the awards show.. shot in Miami also he's a die hard hurricane fan no matter what happened in the past

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rozay is a legit Canes fan, he even said so in a radio interview on ESPN last year.

He played Football so it's real love coming from him. **** he was even on the sideline with CC for the State title game last year.

Advertisement
I remember he loved us so much that he blackmailed the university and threatened to expose them to the NCAA if we didn’t start the QB of his choice. GTFO.

Here's why he's great in the community in Miami Dade county we would have all the kids attention.. in and around the state of Florida. Like tonight on the Bet awards show uncle Luke showed why he's deserving of being on our staff.. business and keeping it real.. all the hurricane love tonight on the awards show.. shot in Miami also he's a die hard hurricane fan no matter what happened in the past ��

Good to have you on CIS, Luke.

Me So Horny is an all time classic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back