I know...

Advertisement
200.gif

Rozay is a legit Canes fan, he even said so in a radio interview on ESPN last year.

He played Football so it's real love coming from him. **** he was even on the sideline with CC for the State title game last year.

I'll never forget when they said eating ribs, my boys eyes lit the ***** up lol.

Advertisement
Everybody had on Miami hurricane throwback jackets at the uncle Luke BET performance putting on for our canes .
Trick daddy, uncle Luke, Rick Ross, flo-Rida all had them jackets on, no other program connects with the city like us and that’s facts

Advertisement
Here's why he's great in the community in Miami Dade county we would have all the kids attention.. in and around the state of Florida. Like tonight on the Bet awards show uncle Luke showed why he's deserving of being on our staff.. business and keeping it real.. all the hurricane love tonight on the awards show.. shot in Miami also he's a die hard hurricane fan no matter what happened in the past ��

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I mean The University of Miami got some great exposure because of uncle Luke.. hate all you want 305lyfe.. my city put on tonight.. even devonta Freeman was looking like The U man f da noles tonight lol.

I mean The University of Miami got some great exposure because of uncle Luke.. hate all you want 305lyfe.. my city put on tonight.. even devonta Freeman was looking like The U man f da noles tonight lol.

Should have been a cane, the coaches fvcked that up man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back