I know you Miami fans are upset but...

Whether you agree or not LSU is very talented and deep at most positions. LSU is just young and far too much has been said in the off season about all the starters LSU lost. LSU is loaded with 4 & 5 star talent. LSU has been recruiting at an extremely high level for years and is continuing to do so. There is a drop off in experience but not in talent. Richt knew this and tried to tell his fan base but apparently many Miami fans didn't believe it. Well you probably do now. There is a reason LSU holds a 10-3 advantage in the series with Miami.

I think Miami is a good team but probably was a little overrated just as LSU was underrated. Miami will have a good year but in reality LSU pretty much owned the line of scrimmage and has one of the best Defenses in the country and Dave Aranda is probably the best DC in college football. There is a reason Aranda is the highest paid coordinator in college ball.

Some of you mentioned Richt should go get top assistant coaches but I don't know if Miami can pay what it takes to get really top assistants like Bama, LSU, A&M, OSU and some others do.

Anyway, honestly the game came out about the way I thought it would. Miami is better than many on this message board are saying
and will have a good season.

Advertisement
Whether you agree or not LSUis very talented and deep at most positions. LSU is just young and far too much has been said in the off season about all the starters LSU lost. LSU is loaded with 4 & 5 star talent. LSU 5has been recruiting at an extremely high level for years and is continuing to do so. There is a drop off in experience but not in talent. Richt knew this and tried to tell his fan base but apparently many Miami fans didn't believe it. Well you probably do now. There is a reason LSU holds a 10-3 advantage in the series with Miami.

I think Miami is a good team but probably was a little overrated just as LSU was underrated. Miami will have a good year but in reality LSU pretty much owned the line of scrimmage and has one of the best Defenses in the country and Dave Aranda is probably the best DC in college football. There is a reason Aranda is the highest paid coordinator in college ball.

Some of you mentioned Richt should go get top assistant coaches but I don't know if Miami can pay what it takes to get really top assistants like Bama, LSU, A&M, OSU and some others do.

Anyway, honestly the game came out about the way I thought it would. Miami is better than many on this message board are saying
Go suck your Mother's kock

Whether you agree or not LSUis very talented and deep at most positions. LSU is just young and far too much has been said in the off season about all the starters LSU lost. LSU is loaded with 4 & 5 star talent. LSU 5has been recruiting at an extremely high level for years and is continuing to do so. There is a drop off in experience but not in talent. Richt knew this and tried to tell his fan base but apparently many Miami fans didn't believe it. Well you probably do now. There is a reason LSU holds a 10-3 advantage in the series with Miami.

Coach Richt is that you? Have you told Rosier he's being benched yet?

Go suck your Mother's kock
Yet another Miami message board badass. You boys have big mouths. Many of you were popping off about kicking LSU's *** and blowing LSU out, etc.

Well, now you just look stupid. Have a great day.

hope we meet you again, with a new quarterback

that game could not have possibly gone any more lsu's way

Advertisement
We suck, no doubt and I wish you were right about your team. Trust me you are wrong. The truly depression thing about last night was your team looked like it was coached by our former disaster Randy Shannon. We had talent then too but made same mistakes over and over again. Bad news for you, but worse for us. We can even beat a Shannon like team because our staff got out coached by it.

2 threads from this racist piece of ****t and in both of them he referes to us as "boys"

I really don’t think there was much”ownage” by the LSU line. Not like when we last played. It was a game that broke open on one 50 yd gash and pick 6. Scoreboard is obviously most important stat but doesn’t tell the whole story. Our punt game was abysmal giving your offense a short field and our sh1tty qb consistently missed open receivers which why most of the threads are about who should replace our q.b.

There is a reason LSU holds a 10-3 advantage in the series with Miami.

3-3 in last 6 going back to '67.
Points scored Miami 114- LSU 111.

No advantage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm confused as to why someone's mother would have male genetalia.
Yet another Miami message board badass. You boys have big mouths. Many of you were popping off about kicking LSU's *** and blowing LSU out, etc.

Well, now you just look stupid. Have a great day.
I'm surprised why someone would think your mom would have male genitalia.

There is a drop off in experience but not in talent. Richt knew this and tried to tell his fan base but apparently many Miami fans didn't believe it. Well you probably do now. There is a reason LSU holds a 10-3 advantage in the series with Miami.
Did you think coming here with this ***** was going to win you any favors?!?! Take your arrogant trash a$s back to the swamp you came from, punk!

Congrats for winning on a night everything went your way... then enjoy another season of 4 or 5 losses and total irrelevance to the national stage.

.... oh, and fvck off!

I was able to re-watch this game and it really wasn't the way it appeared on the scoreboard. If you go back and watch the full game and not the condensed version you will see what caused what happened there. The first thing I noticed was that there were a lot of momentum stoppers where guys were going down hurt for LSU whenever we were making nice drives. The player would go down hurt to stop the pace of the offense and then pop up on their own and return after a play or two. It would always happen after we made a big play. That slows down a offense that depends on momentum and fast pace to defeat their opponent. VT also use the same technique against Florida State, which took them out the game early on as well. I actually also thought the play calling wasn't that bad for us either, but it was just more of poor QB play. Not saying play calling was great but it wasn't as bad as last year at times. Minus the bad QB play we win this game. The defense held their own only giving up the big run, the 4th down conversion and a few other plays to be honest. Bad penalties called, poor special teams play (field position battle), wrong end of luck and poor rotations all played a part in those results as well. Basically we weren't outmatched by far as many are saying and would win this game 4 times out of 5 if they played again. Thing is we probably won't see them again but still have an opportunity to win out the rest of this season (w/upgrade in QB play). Just a few thoughts probably all over the place.

Why do all these LSU pricks feel like they need to come in here and console us....

Advertisement
There is a reason LSU holds a 10-3 advantage in the series with Miami.

3-3 in last 6 going back to '67.
Points scored Miami 114- LSU 111.

No advantage.
LSU owned us before that. I remember the LSU teams from late '50's and early '60's. Frightenly good. Billy Cannon, Jerry Stovall, Chinese Bandits....

Advertisement
44-3 in Baton Rouge in the 90s. Miami at full strength kicks LSU's a@@. I was at that game and we totally dominated LSU.

It's possible that lsu is better than we thought, but we all know that's not why we lost.

Bottom line: lsu didn't win, Miami lost.

LSU sucks ***. Dude we have watched our d give up 400 yards to some uber driving **** from no name schools. Be happy you got our worst.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back