I know you Miami fans are upset but...

Advertisement
LSU just looked faster and better overall, our qb didnt help or our coach. LSU goes through a tougher schedule and may possibly end up with a worse record than Miami when its all said and done.

Whether you agree or not LSU is very talented and deep at most positions. LSU is just young and far too much has been said in the off season about all the starters LSU lost. LSU is loaded with 4 & 5 star talent. LSU has been recruiting at an extremely high level for years and is continuing to do so. There is a drop off in experience but not in talent. Richt knew this and tried to tell his fan base but apparently many Miami fans didn't believe it. Well you probably do now. There is a reason LSU holds a 10-3 advantage in the series with Miami.

I think Miami is a good team but probably was a little overrated just as LSU was underrated. Miami will have a good year but in reality LSU pretty much owned the line of scrimmage and has one of the best Defenses in the country and Dave Aranda is probably the best DC in college football. There is a reason Aranda is the highest paid coordinator in college ball.

Some of you mentioned Richt should go get top assistant coaches but I don't know if Miami can pay what it takes to get really top assistants like Bama, LSU, A&M, OSU and some others do.

Anyway, honestly the game came out about the way I thought it would. Miami is better than many on this message board are saying
and will have a good season.
We play this game again and we win it. Stfu

Advertisement
Back