I know stars aren’t everything but

Advertisement
Advertisement
stars are more accurate than in the past for example Ed Reed 2 *.today with film he's a 5* and goes to LSU, every HS player has tape and with all the camps
everyone has a very good gauge on players talent. major difference these days is assembling a staff that excels at player development...... every player thinks they are going to the NFL..... our staffs have been very weak on development.
1 reason i am anxious to see development of Line and QB's under Barry and Enos

Advertisement
Riggins hasn't played in a bit due to injury so it's justified that his ranking would fall, surprised same thing didn't happen with Mammarelli.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Riggins hasn't played in a bit due to injury so it's justified that his ranking would fall, surprised same thing didn't happen with Mammarelli.

Would be pretty surprised to see this kid sign with Miami.

Not that we don't already know this, but the staff needs to get going on DT recruiting, like ASAP.

We've won national championships with 2 stars on the field and we've lost 4+ games in a season with the #1 recruiting class in the country. Get me players who match the scheme/culture that the coaches are building and coaches who can build it.

I'm still shocked at what Dabo has been able to do at Clemson over the past 5 years. He has a coaching staff that is completely loyal to him and the university, he recruits players who stay committed and in many cases those players stick with the program even after they are draft eligible. No other team in the country, including Alabama, can do what Clemson is currently doing. It's just insane and I'm not sure it can be replicated. Maybe Diaz getting the Linebackers to stay for their senior year is the start of something, or at least I hope it is.

Jonat
In the 247 Composite
Miami Commits Tre’von Riggins and Keshawn Washington are now 3*
Former commits Jonathan Denis and Ladarius Tennison are now 4*
Denis has moved up and down the rankings for a little he was a 4 star since March of last year

Anyone please name 3 better TE prospects than Mamms this cycle? I’ll save you the time. There aren’t that many. He’d still be a borderline 5 star had he not committed to UM so early.
That’s not true. His team runs the ball 90% of the time and on top of that he doesn’t go to any camps. No way they can rank him a 5 star.

Advertisement
Back