I know stars aren’t everything but

Would be pretty surprised to see this kid sign with Miami.

Not that we don't already know this, but the staff needs to get going on DT recruiting, like ASAP.
He hasn't played in awhile due to injury so if he looks good upon return no reason to drop him unless we land some 5 star gamechanger at DT

Advertisement
That’s not true. His team runs the ball 90% of the time and on top of that he doesn’t go to any camps. No way they can rank him a 5 star.
That's your opinion. Don't come on my post saying it's not true. He was the number 1 rated TE in the nation. Now he's a 3 star. That's justifiable because his team runs the football? No, it's because he committed to UM so early in the process and doesn't chase drama. How many of the other top TE's every year get tested? I can assure you if Isaac Nauta ran the 40 he wouldn't have been #1 overall. What's the excuse here? It's a guy who held out and then committed to UGA. Brevin got screwed being a UM recruit as well. They said he was too small but he's the same size as Nauta coming out. Brevin had a monster career catching the football with better stats than any TE I can remember.

That's your opinion. Don't come on my post saying it's not true. He was the number 1 rated TE in the nation. Now he's a 3 star. That's justifiable because his team runs the football? No, it's because he committed to UM so early in the process and doesn't chase drama. How many of the other top TE's every year get tested? I can assure you if Isaac Nauta ran the 40 he wouldn't have been #1 overall. What's the excuse here? It's a guy who held out and then committed to UGA. Brevin got screwed being a UM recruit as well. They said he was too small but he's the same size as Nauta coming out. Brevin had a monster career catching the football with better stats than any TE I can remember.

Imagine being this triggered by a recruiting ranking.

Advertisement
Back