I Just Saw

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
The 30 for 30 Trojan War on USC and their strong run under Carroll with Leinart, Bush and Lendale. It was good. It was interesting to see. Nothing like our two documentaries but it was cool for any college football fan.

I had to laugh at the end. They were doing their macho man RA-RA, pumping chests, and what not. Then Lendale says they were the greatest team of all time. Smh. You really gotta love the ignorance.

Them '01 boys ain't nothing to mess with.

Advertisement
Word is their going hard for Saban.... They could be back real quick if they pull of that coup.

The 30 for 30 Trojan War on USC and their strong run under Carroll with Leinart, Bush and Lendale. It was good. It was interesting to see. Nothing like our two documentaries but it was cool for any college football fan.

I had to laugh at the end. They were doing their macho man RA-RA, pumping chests, and what not. Then Lendale says they were the greatest team of all time. Smh. You really gotta love the ignorance.

yeah, they're delusional.....

I dated a chick that went to USC during that time, and she was right next to me flapping her gums how great her boy Bush was during that Rose Bowl and to watch her face literally melt before my eyes was something that I would pay my soul to relive again and again. We broke up shortly thereafter, but that's neither here nor there.

The point is, when I watched that SC team, my GAWD the amount of Bust they had. You compare that to the 2001 team that pumped out pro-bowler after pro-bowler and that in itself shows there's literally no comparison between the two teams. We would've beat them by 15, imo. Ed Reed would've hawked every pass thrown on his side of the field....which was everywhere.

Advertisement

I dated a chick that went to USC during that time, and she was right next to me flapping her gums how great her boy Bush was during that Rose Bowl and to watch her face literally melt before my eyes was something that I would pay my soul to relive again and again. We broke up shortly thereafter, but that's neither here nor there.

The point is, when I watched that SC team, my GAWD the amount of Bust they had. You compare that to the 2001 team that pumped out pro-bowler after pro-bowler and that in itself shows there's literally no comparison between the two teams. We would've beat them by 15, imo. Ed Reed would've hawked every pass thrown on his side of the field....which was everywhere.

Solid post. Love it. You always come through

Was a good watch. Biggest annoyance though was that one Hollywood type douche that looks like he aspires to be the poor man's Charlie Sheen that they allowed to add his meaningless commentary. Reggie Bush should have participated too. Lendale White was good and a key part of that team but he got wayyyyy too much burn in that movie.

Was a good watch. Biggest annoyance though was that one Hollywood type douche that looks like he aspires to be the poor man's Charlie Sheen that they allowed to add his meaningless commentary. Reggie Bush should have participated too. Lendale White was good and a key part of that team but he got wayyyyy too much burn in that movie.

Extremely true.

Here's a funny little back story of the going-ons at USC

Now, granted USC got hit hard by sanctions for Reggie Bush, but when I used to go on campus to visit my ex chick and/or my frat brothers, I would ALWAYS see Leinhart out of class. So finally I had to ask the homeboy Chris McFoy who was a WR on the team, why was Matt always around campus no matter what time of the day I came up there, and never in class? (although, I was being a hypocrit since I should've been in school myself, but again, that's neither here nor there)

My ninja said, "ya boy Leinhart got like three broads taking classes for him and all he got is low key electives....if you a star, the home team takes care of you."

Point being, this crap go on everywhere. You ever hear NFL players give an interview? Half of them can speak w/ some of the best of them, and the other half? Can't form two sentences. Why? B/c schools do whatever it takes to keep star players active.

But swear to god, I used to just see dude in a bro tank top and flip flops always mobbing w/ ear phones w/ no back pack or books...ever.

Advertisement

Solid post. Love it. You always come through

appreciate the love, brotha.

USC is the school closest in many ways with Miami...It's also a program that should always be in the championship hunt. If it's not, then something is wrong - especially with a state population of at least 40 million....

Word is their going hard for Saban.... They could be back real quick if they pull of that coup.

USC will find a coach and make a run soon enough.

My ex wife was from USC. She knew several players on the football team, but it was when we were champs. But I know all about that school.

Even at schools like mine (Sac State) you get floated if you are a top player. I would know, I took French class with our top wide receiver. He showed up twice, but got a B. True story.

The documentary was pretty good. The Hollywood type script stuff was not that hot. L WHITE got love because Bush was not in it. Interview stuff.

Our docs were awesome, especially the first one. The SMU one is solid too.

Advertisement

Now, granted USC got hit hard by sanctions for Reggie Bush, but when I used to go on campus to visit my ex chick and/or my frat brothers, I would ALWAYS see Leinhart out of class. So finally I had to ask the homeboy Chris McFoy who was a WR on the team, why was Matt always around campus no matter what time of the day I came up there, and never in class? (although, I was being a hypocrit since I should've been in school myself, but again, that's neither here nor there)

My ninja said, "ya boy Leinhart got like three broads taking classes for him and all he got is low key electives....if you a star, the home team takes care of you."

Point being, this crap go on everywhere. You ever hear NFL players give an interview? Half of them can speak w/ some of the best of them, and the other half? Can't form two sentences. Why? B/c schools do whatever it takes to keep star players active.

But swear to god, I used to just see dude in a bro tank top and flip flops always mobbing w/ ear phones w/ no back pack or books...ever.

No chick was going to class for him. His last season at usc he was only taking 1 class. Pretty sure it was ballet or something

No chick was going to class for him. His last season at usc he was only taking 1 class. Pretty sure it was ballet or something

Leinart took ball room dancing his final season at USC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back