I just need some clarification?

Advertisement
People said we would never play the bag game as long a Blake James is here but he knows he's job is on the line too. U don't get a guy like King, who plays the most important position on the field, unless you're pulling string BTS. not saying we get Williams but we aren't out of it like people think.

Advertisement
Since people wanna drop fake secrets: I secretly heard the cardinals are in talks with the NCAA to grant patrick peterson 3 years of eligibility, secretly heard he's on OV at Miami right now....:rolleyes:

Image result for why are you the way you are the office

Attachments

• 1579815795584.png
    1579815795584.png
    67 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Don't think he was allowed...Grades have to be in certain standing to sign?
I believe so, that stuff is complicated as ****. Huff and Williams had grade issues as well and they were allowed to sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did or is X. Henderson taking a secret OV to Miami? We know he didnt sign to Florida just verbal.

I did hear if Avantae Williams wants in that Moise is out. Coaches doesnt want risk losing a counter in 2021 class if he doesnt qualify. Trying to get clarification from Ivins.
Lmao. Without discussing everything else with avantaes recruitment yall really think after everything that happened with lo and what he has spoken since that advantage would ever come here...

Advertisement
Back