I just need some clarification?

Advertisement
I don’t think we get either of these guys, but I read comments like “Jesus Christ” the whole time we recruited Knighton. I’m just glad we shoot our shot, I don’t see what bad it does.
I have no problem contacting these kids or recruiting them. I have a problem believing the initial post on this thread.

None of my cousins would impact my big life decisions. Especially not in this circumstance where they are on opposite sides of the ball.
Well this is just naive thinking. You really don’t think your cousins bad experience with a college team wouldn’t impact you as well? It would automatically put up red flags with said school.

Advertisement
Lmao. Without discussing everything else with avantaes recruitment yall really think after everything that happened with lo and what he has spoken since that advantage would ever come here...
That what doesn't make sense...md is basura

Well this is just naive thinking. You really don’t think your cousins bad experience with a college team wouldn’t impact you as well? It would automatically put up red flags with said school.
Lol I don’t give a **** what my cousins think... my brother or sister, that’s a different story. But I just don’t have a real close relationship with my cousins to hold their opinion with any kind of weight. For all I know their bad experience was their own fault.

I get what you are saying, but I just don’t think something like that matters to everyone, because it certainly doesn’t matter to me.

Lmao. Without discussing everything else with avantaes recruitment yall really think after everything that happened with lo and what he has spoken since that advantage would ever come here...

Since he ain’t here no more, can you share exactly what happened with Lo? I’m still confused

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back