I just can't believe how bad kayaa is

paksat

Junior
Banned
looking back and thinking he was going to be a heisman contender preseason... lol wtf was I smoking

I still can't believe the throws I see this guy missing as a junior in a very basic flat lined offense.. specifically flat lined IMO BECAUSE of kayaa

It takes talent to over throw njoku not even 10 yards down the field so badly that njoke can't even get one hand on the ball

I don't know what I would even do with him at this point. He's got the mean streak of a sloth

Advertisement
Advertisement
62% 19 TDs and 7 ints with a **** ton of drops. Yes he's missed some throws but I have seen way worse QBs play behind better OLs and on deeper more talented teams.

I think it is a reach to say BK is a bad QB! Is he inconsistent? YES! But taking into account the new system, new coach, average O line at best and all the drops, I think if he comes back for his SR year, he will show much improvement!

looking back and thinking he was going to be a heisman contender preseason... lol wtf was I smoking

I still can't believe the throws I see this guy missing as a junior in a very basic flat lined offense.. specifically flat lined IMO BECAUSE of kayaa

It takes talent to over throw njoku not even 10 yards down the field so badly that njoke can't even get one hand on the ball

I don't know what I would even do with him at this point. He's got the mean streak of a sloth

op is ***

Advertisement
hes bad relative to expectations, he's right there with Finley, Pitt guy, Syracuse guy, 2nd tier in ACC pecking order

Advertisement
hes bad relative to expectations, he's right there with Finley, Pitt guy, Syracuse guy, 2nd tier in ACC pecking order

How can someone who watched last week's game possibly conclude that Kaaya and Finley are remotely comparable? Finley is straight ****

Advertisement
his season would of looked completely different if he ran for 2-7yards each pocket collapse instead of taking negative yardage/momentum sacks... i dont know why he acts so fragile and/or why they treat him so fragile... he's still a 20year old Div1 athlete...

and our record would be completely different as well.

How can someone who watched last week's game possibly conclude that Kaaya and Finley are remotely comparable? Finley is straight ****

finley looked like Kaaya against VT , bunch of pressure, no running game, bunch of drops, and lacked athleticism to make plays, actually Finley did a better job of getting rid of the ball and not taking 8 sacks

Is he a great QB? Definitely not. But you cannot say hes terrible. He makes some great plays and then misses some easy ones. Hes inconsistent but still better than most D1 qb's. My biggest problem with Brad is not his toughness or pocket awareness. It is his tendency to lock on to his primary target when there are clearly other guys open and his deep ball accuracy is awful. Below average.

finley looked like Kaaya against VT , bunch of pressure, no running game, bunch of drops, and lacked athleticism to make plays, actually Finley did a better job of getting rid of the ball and not taking 8 sacks

Kaaya vs. VT: 23-38, 323 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT, 144.0 rating
Finley vs. UM: 20-44, 210 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT, 81.0 rating

Try again.

Advertisement
Back