I hope we can appreciate this moment

citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
The preseason polls started with FSU #3 , UF #16 and Miami #18 .

Fast forward to week #7

FSU is UNRANKED and looking for its FIRST HOME WIN to get to .500
UF is UNRANKED, playing .500 ball and is 1-2 at home

Miami is unbeaten at 5-0 and ranked #8
USF and UCF are unbeaten and ranked in the top 25

Miami's recruiting class is the highest ranked in the state and we are looking to flip UF and FSU prospects as their seasons continue to fall apart. There is also a real possibility that UF and/or FSU may not even qualify for a bowl game. Only time will tell.

I know our team isn't perfect but for the first time in a long time we are going in the right direction. Just have to enjoy this moment!

Advertisement
This isn't going to last forever. Miami is still a year away from truly being back; however, I am enjoying the **** of our success and our rival's failures.

FSU and Florida will go to bowls games

UF is going to have to fight for one. They are 3-3 right now and their remaining schedule is Georgia, Mizzou, UAB, USCe, and FSU. I'm predicting they definitely win UAB and Mizzou. Maybe win against USCe, and lose to Georgia and FSU. That USCe game is going to be huge for them.

Advertisement
- Beating FSU (check)
- Winning close games (check)
- Halftime adjustments (check)
- Players who rise to the occasion (check)
- Coaches that refuse to give up (check)
- Starting QB with ice in his veins (check)
- "Next man up" actually working- Walton/Homer (check)
- LOUD stadium/atmosphere (check)
- Head coach who can recruit top assistants and players (check)

The list goes on and on. Everything about this program screams "winning" to me and it's been more than 15 years since I last felt that.

FSU and Florida will go to bowls games

UF is going to have to fight for one. They are 3-3 right now and their remaining schedule is Georgia, Mizzou, UAB, USCe, and FSU. I'm predicting they definitely win UAB and Mizzou. Maybe win against USCe, and lose to Georgia and FSU. That USCe game is going to be huge for them.
Wouldn't that be funny if USCe beat UF.

Muschamp kills Florida's hopes as Florida coach and as south Carolina coach

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The preseason polls started with FSU #3 , UF #16 and Miami #18 .

Fast forward to week #7

FSU is UNRANKED and looking for its FIRST HOME WIN to get to .500
UF is UNRANKED, playing .500 ball and is 1-2 at home

Miami is unbeaten at 5-0 and ranked #8
USF and UCF are unbeaten and ranked in the top 25

Miami's recruiting class is the highest ranked in the state and we are looking to flip UF and FSU prospects as their seasons continue to fall apart. There is also a real possibility that UF and/or FSU may not even qualify for a bowl game. Only time will tell.

I know our team isn't perfect but for the first time in a long time we are going in the right direction. Just have to enjoy

This isn't going to last forever. Miami is still a year away from truly being back; however, I am enjoying the **** of our success and our rival's failures.

Cant see why not? We'll be the favorite in every regular season game from here out & if you've been paying attention to college football this year you'd know it's a down year. Is there any more then a handful of teams more "talented" then us. I don't think so. Lets ride this mother ****** out.

Advertisement
FYI Rivals.com the Top site for recruiting has had Miami#2 Since Springtime.And not only are we getting the Top Kids all across Florida but we are getting kids out of Florida like Bishop Gorman tight end Brevin Jordan.Never have we gotten a kid from that Top H.S.

That being said I love the title of your thread.The great feeling that comes from being relevant again is so gratifying.

Last edited:

Cant see why not? We'll be the favorite in every regular season game from here out & if you've been paying attention to college football this year you'd know it's a down year. Is there any more then a handful of teams more "talented" then us. I don't think so. Lets ride this mother ****er out.

Too many injuries and we don't have the depth to beat everyone on the schedule.

Cant see why not? We'll be the favorite in every regular season game from here out & if you've been paying attention to college football this year you'd know it's a down year. Is there any more then a handful of teams more "talented" then us. I don't think so. Lets ride this mother ****er out.

Disagree. I think we can most certainly win out. Guess we'll see.

Advertisement

What a downer man sheesh....

Every team has and will have injuries and depth is issue everywhere. Just look at a solid team as Clemson. The difference is culture, attitude and coaching. I think we turned the corner in those departments.

Advertisement

It makes a poster appear "cool" "cerebral" and not a homer. Yea.

Stop and smell the roses boys. It doesn't get any better than being on the come up stage of a program. Or should I say resurgence.

Every team has and will have injuries and depth is issue everywhere. Just look at a solid team as Clemson. The difference is culture, attitude and coaching. I think we turned the corner in those departments.

Clemson just won the national championship and have one of the best Defense's in the country, and they just lost to Syracuse. We just beat GT by 1 point in a crazy game at home. It is very difficult to go undefeated healthy, let alone with injuries and depth issues at key positions.

Okay, okay.... we are going to go undefeated and win the national championship. Happy now?

Advertisement
Back