I hope the players see this disrespect

yeyo

Sophomore
Premium
7_5042811.jpg

Advertisement
brakes will be beaten off. I hope we decimate these bytches to the point that they have to forfeit the rest of their games this season due to injuries. Putting this POS, MT, ans James on notice to join Frenchie on the FSU crutches 1st team.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's one thing for a HS recruit to do something like that... but it's another for a Senior and a leader of the team. The Canes need to smack that bi&&h in the mouth on Saturday.

What a scared puzzy. Kid's going to spend saturday night crying seeing his draft stock plummet after a few pancakes courtesy of Big Vaughn Donaldson.

Advertisement
Meh. Today's kids aren't as wired by "bulletin board material" as generations passed. It's information overload these days with social media and what not. Nothing is behind closed doors and then exposed. No one cares about this stuff. Miami has enough motivation to beat Florida State. Just go out and take care of business.

No one needs a photo when Florida State is riding a seven-game win-streak against Miami. Motivation enough in the Canes winless in this rivalry since the 2009 season.

Meh. Today's kids aren't as wired by "bulletin board material" as generations passed. It's information overload these days with social media and what not. Nothing is behind closed doors and then exposed. No one cares about this stuff. Miami has enough motivation to beat Florida State. Just go out and take care of business.

No one needs a photo when Florida State is riding a seven-game win-streak against Miami. Motivation enough in the Canes winless in this rivalry since the 2009 season.

Welcome, 305Canes.

Exactly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I WANNA KNOW HOW THAT CVNT CROSSED THE DADE/BROWARD LINE....LET ALONE, WALKED ON THE CAMPUS....

Advertisement
I'll take what Shaq said when asked about FS

“There’s always a chip on our shoulder,” he said.

“I don’t have any comments on them. I’m just ready to prepare for this week and travel to Tallahassee.”

Advertisement
Back