I hope JT doesn't think he can leave early

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
Seriously. With the amount of question marks behind his attitude, commitment, and effort I wouldn't be surprised if he went the way of Willis. And unlike Willis, I don't think he's shown the mental fortitude to grind it out and make it at the next level. Willis came on and got his **** together. He came back after some missteps and actually dominated and made plays, not **** up like Jeff did twice in that game after the highly publicised drama last year. It also seems like he doesn't give every play his 100%.

Overall most disappointed in him more than anything. He needs to get his **** together, and stay another year to show he can stick with it and grow as a player rather than relying on raw talent alone or the NFL gonna chew him up and spit him out. He can be an all time great, or he can be the greatest "what if". His choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willis played as lights out as you can get for a whole season and went undrafted. #4s problems have been even more highly publicised and goes back to HS. So no its not about one game, but everything here is even more true if he stinks up even more.
Willis punched Rapeis during a game, got into fights regularly at Florida, was dismissed, got suspended here, and took a year off for unknown reasons. Thomas was kicked off for reasons we will never know with 3 games left in the season. That’s been his only issue.

Advertisement
He wasn’t brutal. The punt was horrible but that wasn’t a easy catch in end zone. He was also open a lot and we missed him. Just have to face the fact he’s an elite athlete who is not an elite (just yet) player
I meant to say the muff was brutal but that play in the end zone was extremely difficult.

Regardless of how he performs, I’ll be surprised if he’s here next season. Not because we won’t want him, but because he wants to start earning $, even if that means being drafted late (or not at all) and proving himself in camp.

Just have to face the fact he’s an elite athlete who is not an elite (just yet) player
I already tried explaining this him and others about a month ago. All I heard was how "elite" he was. He's not even close right now. He has elite athleticism, and COULD put it all together, but other than a few games in his career he hasn't done much more than disappear. Not to mention seeming to be incredibly immature. He's not going anywhere but back to Miami for his Senior season.

Advertisement
Willis played as lights out as you can get for a whole season and went undrafted. #4s problems have been even more highly publicised and goes back to HS. So no its not about one game, but everything here is even more true if he stinks up even more.
If i remembered correctly he was the ONLY player that balled vs LSU, he Killed VT and he made plays in the coming back victory vs FSU. Stink up more? when have we seen him stinking the place up except for last Saturday? Get a grip and relax. he has proven already he can make plays so just see how the season develops before calling the kid out like this!

Red flags continue to anound with this young man.

I want to see this kid become CFB's #1 WR and #1 NFL draft pick.

Don't be surprised if he doesn't finish out with Miami before he enters the draft.

Advertisement
If i remembered correctly he was the ONLY player that balled vs LSU, he Killed VT and he made plays in the coming back victory vs FSU. Stink up more? when have we seen him stinking the place up except for last Saturday? Get a grip and relax. he has proven already he can make plays so just see how the season develops before calling the kid out like this!
He was phenomenal vs LSU.

well i didn't write "it was just another game" i wrote its just ONE game" read the post thoroughly before replying
But it was the UF game.. I know what you wrote, you made it sound like it's just another game, no it was our biggest game of the year, by far.

Advertisement
Back