I Hope Cam is watching

Advertisement
I'm shocked that ur shocked. Our fanbase expected 2nd and 3rd stringers Miami team to blow out 1st string Rutgers. The reaction is pretty much what I expected. Blame this guy, blame coaching and blame the real culprit... Sebastian
Hahahaha yes that’s it. We had a marked talent deficit against Rutgers. We had all our offensive players other than 2 OL and a QB with worse shell shock than front line troops at the Somme.

Our defense got run on about 15 times consecutively. Absolutely bullied by guys who will sell insurance and pump gas in NJ.

It’s pretty bad if you put on that display with the majority of your starters on both sides of the ball playing.

It’s funny because there’s two NFL QBs who have started games in the NFL this year that swear Dawson is legit.. multiple college coaches vouch for him too.

Realistically I think we haven’t seen what Dawson can truly be because he’s been handicapped at the most important position. Get him Ward and watch how much the scheme changes

Advertisement
Sorry man. Must disagree. The vast majority of posts are defecating on Mario and Dawson. Sure there are a few posts saying that Brown was awful but that isn't hatred and it's not personal. I thought Brown played ok for a guy that had redshirted all year. This is clearly on the staff and this horribly broken system. Mario/Dawson is an awful combination.
I was just joking around

Everyone was in such a meltdown mode I like to poke at it

He’ll never blame the staff for anything. He’s got a bias that favors Mario which is fine. Mario does things well I.e. recruiting. He’s going to be out coached here but the talent advantage should have us winning more of these games than not.
I've blamed Mario for plenty. But not having a third string qb capable of completing forward passes won't be one. U now see why he hasn't played this year. Now where the blame comes in is with him being in the position where he has to suit up because we didn't have adequate talent to fill the void. It was that same story with Defensive tackle when it relates to this game because this trash *** ***** ***, lichtenstein has no reason on ever being on the field outside of scout team. His effort to stop the run throughout the game was just as bad as his effort at blocking for the punter on that wedge. I don't need anyone putting words in my mouth. I simply find it hard to blame coaching for the fact once jaccurri was in the position where he has to play that we didn't open up the offense with a dude who couldn't consistently complete any form of a forward pass let alone anything intricate. Same as why lou Cristobal is allowed on the field to start at guard. I'd have rathered to start a shriner. **** clock management at the end of the game as well. I get it. I would've just wanted to go home as well...

If you can’t score points with Brown in 2023, you can’t score points.

Brown is the type of QB almost every team has. A single read athlete with a big arm.

Dan Mullen would put 40 on teams with this type of QB.
In that case ***** cam just fire the oc and give dan cams cash

Advertisement
Back