I heard they're giving away tickets for tonight's game

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have become Temple. How appropriate.

When we were in the Big Least, Temple, when playing the Canes at Vet Stadium, didn't want to be embarrassed on national TV. We got free tickets at the gate.

Even that wasn't enough. They also chartered school buses and brought thousands of kids in.

Advertisement
So you will go for free, not for $8?

No, I'll pay to go. Thank you for your concern. I didn't realize they were so cheap.

I thought I was going to have to work tonight, but now do not.

I'm not an idiot, so if I could get FREE tickets, I would obviously take them. Some of you guys are ridiculous- so quick to jump on people for anything.

Grow up.

No, I'll pay to go. Thank you for your concern. I didn't realize they were so cheap.

I'm not an idiot, so if I could get FREE tickets, I would obviously take them. Some of you guys are ridiculous- so quick to jump on people for anything.

Grow up.

I wasn't commenting about you, although I realize it may have appeared that way. It was more about the price of the tickets and how few people go to the games. I'm glad you're going.

Grow up.

not growing up. It was a legit question considering this board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami needs to start giving these tickets to charities for kids. If you can't sell them to adults give them to kids.

Maybe one of those kids will end up being a big time recruit who falls in love with Miami at a game they got to go to for free.

I wouldn't pay a penny to support this ******* abortion of a corching staff.

So let's penalize the kids? Some of them could have gone anywhere during our investigation but they chose Miami. You can go root for the kids not having to root for the coaches.

Hiring Butch would be the best thing for our players. I hope they do their best IN SPITE of the present coaching staff.

If Golden doesn't adjust or leave pretty soon you won't even need tickets for a canes game.

Advertisement
Back