I Haven’t Been this Shook for a game since Wide Right 2

The Svengali

Sophomore
I’m waaay beyond terrified right now, and I haven’t been this terrified for a Miami game in 25 years- - all the way back to wide right 2

Call me whatever the **** you want...neg me..whatever. I’m shook daddy

Advertisement
I just can't believe that we're here. Either way, when the dust settles i'm happy with this year. Now, Come Saturday night if we lose ill want to kill every baby kitten i see for the next 48 hours... but right now I know this has been a great year for the fane base. Going to the Notre Dame game and coming home I was just so happy to be in the spot light again... It's been too long.

That being said... Our offense is often horrible. We have explosion plays but we really struggle to put everything together. I hope it is that we just need to be in the spot light. If we can get 4-5 turnovers on Clemson I think we win. If we go toe to toe in the turnover cateogry I think we lose. Period. We struggle on the road and this is going to be like no road game and crowd we've faced.

Advertisement
I’m waaay beyond terrified right now, and I haven’t been this terrified for a Miami game in 25 years- - all the way back to wide right 2

Wait, why? The worst thing that happens is we have to play our bowl game in the Hard Rock. Last year was our first bowl game win in a decade. Say it with me. A. DECADE. This year you can rest on the laurels of a double digit win season, a victory over VT, FSU, ND and others. Is there any doubt we made a good coaching hire in 2015?

You should have been terrified every time Golden coached a game.

program goals before this season were to win 10 games and make the ACC championship game. check and check. everything else is just a bonus, we're playing with house money now.

program goals before this season were to win 10 games and make the ACC championship game. check and check. everything else is just a bonus, we're playing with house money now.
This, plus our guys are fired up and the staff have them ready. Bring out the chain!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I was more worried before the 58-0 Golden Shower. We know we're headed in the right direction and that we are a good football team. We didn't then.

You haven't been this shook since a game we won?

Calling some of you a scared little girl is an insult to my daughter. She's tough as nails compared to you mopes.

7b01607b833c249c9bd839d9324e8038.jpg

Advertisement
We might get boat raced. But if we win, we are going to the dance. I can’t ******* wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ds young Canes got dat dog in em. They ready. I’m just worried dat when a Cane d-clete a Tiger, da refs gonna flag our bois for unnecessary awesomeness!

This is the type of underdog game which is sets up great as a fan. Low expectations, but if they walk into the stadium tomorrow night and punch Clemson in the mouth it's the high of all highs. I want to see the dog eat tomorrow night.

Advertisement
Going back to Randy, class after class of recruits have come here to bring THE U back. This group is on the verge of doing exactly that tomorrow night. I believe we are going out there can kicking a$$ but if the worse happens, like the 2000 team, we get a chance to play a major Bowl Game against a team we hate.

Extra day of rest and bitterness from first loss help the Canes prep. Just want more quick short passes and 3 step drops.

The beauty of this game is it's on the biggest possible stage at the moment. Glory awaits.

Advertisement
Back