I have to be honest.. The last two years I lost interest in the program.

OP might want to take advantage of the username change feature before he gets sued for misrepresenting himself.

Advertisement
1600821662143.gif

Advertisement
I use to follow recruiting and loved the RIcht hire, but mane if you're a die hard Cane fan like me, mane this chit can become stressful.

I talk to Sam Shields pops a lot and after every game he would ride down my road and just shake his head. Watching this team for the last two years was painful

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't even buy UM gear like I use to. Plus I don't know 80% of the players on this team, b/c I don't follow recruiting.

The only players I know are

Cam
Silvera
Wiggins
Carter
Strip club Perry
Pope
Blades
Carter
Hall who I thought transferred

We had a D end with long arms who use to get at the qb but I can't think of his name, he probably entered the draft early, but mane I don't know this team.

No lie, when I turned on the UAB game I thought we were running the wildcat with a cb... I didn't even know who in the **** King was.. Dude is short as ****... lol
35C837B2-E212-42B2-84BD-CB8AFC2419D0.jpeg

I get what you're saying.

I haven't followed recruiting like I did ten years ago. I haven't bought anywhere near the amount of stuff I bought back then. I'm not down like I used to be knowing without looking every number on the field.

Yes, I knew who King is, etc. But overall, the last decade hasn't been as engrossing as it previously was. I believe that's what you may have been trying to say. I also have to add that this little run and what's possible have sucked me in more than anything has in a while.

Advertisement
I use to follow recruiting and loved the RIcht hire, but mane if you're a die hard Cane fan like me, mane this chit can become stressful.

I talk to Sam Shields pops a lot and after every game he would ride down my road and just shake his head. Watching this team for the last two years was painful
I don't think you understand what a "die hard" Cane fan means

It’s been a tough decade and a half, outside of that magical 2017 season, which was also wicked stressful.

I’ve never lost my passion for the Canes, though. They’re the only sports team I follow religiously. I wake up every Sunday looking forward to the next Saturday. It’s just the way I am.

Canes fans that have stuck with this program through thick and thin deserve an enjoyable product. It’s exciting that we appear to be trending back in that direction.

Advertisement
Back