I have to be honest.. The last two years I lost interest in the program.

BigDikCane

All-American
I don't even buy UM gear like I use to. Plus I don't know 80% of the players on this team, b/c I don't follow recruiting.

The only players I know are

Cam
Silvera
Wiggins
Carter
Strip club Perry
Pope
Blades
Carter
Hall who I thought transferred

We had a D end with long arms who use to get at the qb but I can't think of his name, he probably entered the draft early, but mane I don't know this team.

No lie, when I turned on the UAB game I thought we were running the wildcat with a cb... I didn't even know who in the **** King was.. Dude is short as ****... lol

Advertisement
Meme Wtf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't even buy UM gear like I use to. Plus I don't know 80% of the players on this team, b/c I don't follow recruiting.

Cam
Silvera
Wiggins
Carter
Strip club Perry
Pope
Blades
Carter

We had a D end with long arms who use to get at the qb but I can't think of his name, he probably entered the draft early, but mane I don't know this team.

No lie, when I turned on the UAB game I thought we were running the wildcat with a cb... I didn't even know who in the **** King was.. Dude is short as ****... lol
Is this your way of asking to be retired?

Advertisement

Cam
Silvera
Wiggins
Carter
Strip club Perry
Pope
Blades
Carter

you need to turn in your man card and your miami hurricane card. in addition, you lost all credibility when you spelled "meng" as "mane" (like a horse mane?). you are nothing to me, nothing to us.

Bunch of F%$&^ing newbies ripping on BigDIK. STFU and recognize. This guy has been a member for 9 years, don't act like you don't know him.

Advertisement

Cam
Silvera
Wiggins
Carter
Strip club Perry
Pope
Blades
Carter

There's a word for that, you know.

Advertisement
Back