I have a question Canes Fam, please get in here.

I didn’t see who made the hit, maybe it was Sean, but towards the end of the game one of our safeties annihilated an FSU WR and the pass was ruled incomplete. That was the best hit I saw.

Advertisement
I didn’t see who made the hit, maybe it was Sean, but towards the end of the game one of our safeties annihilated an FSU WR and the pass was ruled incomplete. That was the best hit I saw.
That’s the one I was talking about earlier in the thread. Taylor hit on PK Sam that was ruled an incomplete pass when it was really a fumble.

But then, had it been ruled correctly we never would’ve had the “Wide Left I” ending and headset guy, so...

Was Greg Jones the RB who was a human specimen? I remember Vilma talking about that dude. I think it was him, kid was built out of steel. In regards to Sean Taylor, I remember watching him as a freshman and wondering what planet he was from because he was not from earth.

The reason why

I found it, it’s right at the beginning about 20 second mark. Watch how Sean lays a hit on Greg.

It's a nice hit, but not even ST's most spectacular hit in that game, nor his career. The Greg Jones trucking moment was at a time when the Canes needed a hold and we had future NFL Hall of Famers dangling off the dude for 4 yards. That's insane.

Advertisement
That probably would get ejected these days

Awesome video, makes me feel nostalgic about our Miami Landmark ..the Orange Bowl!! I miss the ol girl and her smell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back