I have a question Canes Fam, please get in here.

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
Why does everyone remember when Greg Jones trucked Sean Taylor, but no one seems to remember in the 2002 game when Sean knocked Greg Jones out his boots on the sideline? Can someone please find that clip for me....please.

Advertisement
2003 was ST's big game. Are you sure it was 2002?

ST was that great that people remember that one play. When people bring that up it just adds to his greatness because that's the go to play. It's like saying (I'm a knick fan) starks dunked on Jordan.... remember that one time Starks dunked on Jordan. U get what I mean?

It's like omg I punched Floyd Mayweather once....it's a one time thing it happened.

Advertisement
ST was that great that people remember that one play. When people bring that up it just adds to his greatness because that's the go to play. It's like saying (I'm a knick fan) starks dunked on Jordan.... remember that one time Starks dunked on Jordan. U get what I mean?

It's like omg I punched Floyd Mayweather once....it's a one time thing it happened.
This.

People remember Jordan dunking on Mutumbo, because it was Mutumbo.

Because Greg Jones was a nobody and got his one moment, while ST is a legend of a player in his short NFL career and AMAZING NCAA career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because Greg Jones was a nobody and got his one moment, while ST is a legend of a player in his short NFL career and AMAZING NCAA career.
Idk about Greg jones being a nobody..compared to Sean he was but then so we’re a lot of ppl. I still remember Greg jones destroying that UNC defender 😂

our defense really was off that game.

but man, did ken dorsey really know how to play the QB position.

Advertisement
My memory of that game is that there was more on-field violence between Greg Jones and Jon Vilma than Jones and Taylor.

ST26 did force PK Sam to fumble, though. That was not an incomplete pass. Smh.

Idk about Greg jones being a nobody..compared to Sean he was but then so we’re a lot of ppl. I still remember Greg jones destroying that UNC defender 😂
That is what I mean. Greg Jones had a decent NFL career. Put him up against the skill level of ST and he is a nobody

That is what I mean. Greg Jones had a decent NFL career. Put him up against the skill level of ST and he is a nobody
Agreed. I tried recreate that Greg jones truck stick in Old school ncaa on the ps2 too many times 😂

our defense really was off that game.

but man, did ken dorsey really know how to play the QB position.
Ken really did well with us as a team...

But.. look at the difference of how much stronger our Offensive line was compared to now.

Advertisement
Back