I hate to say this but...

Please Jag get **** out of here...

Deon should been playin corner tonight because
Howard doesn't like to tackles..

5-2 defense would have stop all that B/S ..

Advertisement
Deon Bush was knocked backwards onto his butt on one goal line play.

I hate to say it but the OP named some of our best defenders. Players like Hertelou and Jenkins are far worse than JAGs.

Advertisement
LOL at calling out players who have to play under this **** staff and their **** scheme.

Former JAGs are making plays on Sundays.

SMH at people calling them JAGS after jerking yourselves off when they committed. "Good bye, Marcus Forston and Ray Ray Armstrong, you ******* JAGS!"

The cycle never ends. Blame the countless number of highly-rated recruits that flame out here, but fail to realize the one constant has been poor coaching.

Bush, Howard, Burns, Kirby, Grace, Chick, Thomas, Carter -- all these dudes could have been at UF, LSU, FSU, Bama, etc if they wanted right now. They ****ed up coming here. They're coached by clueless morons.

Advertisement
I feel sorry for these kids. They would be much better players had they had different coaches.

I have no doubt that we could have a top ten D with good coaching. We have some truly talented kids that are being absolutely wasted by this staff. That's the worst part of this deal for me, being told to have patience and Golden will be gone soon. He needs to be gone right-the-**** now, so he doesn't waste any more of these kids time.

It's the mentality of wait to be attacked that's having our players looking so slow. Safety's covering backs but are 15 yards away from the LOS. The only thing they care about is preventing big plays. Biggest Pu$$ys I have ever seen

THIS

It's NOT the players. Stop peddling Goldie's BS. There's enough talent to win if it's given a chance to be shown. This pussified passive style of D is the real problem; alongside the corches' stupidity and unwillingness to adapt.

Advertisement
Oh, we have the talent on the field of play... It's the sideline talent that is sorely lacking...

I'm getting tired of the player bashing.

This defensive scheme is horrific. it's easy to look bad, when you're put in the wrong position. If we had a capable coaching staff, our defense would be 3x more effective.

Sean Taylor would have looked like a JAG in the ******* scheme. People like the OP actually believe it's the players. SMH.

Advertisement
I don't know how any of you can label any if these kids JAGS, when its so obvious the coaching staff is putting all of them in position to fail.

Deon Bush = JAG, Fentress = JAG , Kriby = JAG, Dallas Crawford = JAG, Olsen Perrie = JAG, Kamula = JAG everybody on out ******* defense except a few are JAG's and its Goldens fault. he has put this soft mentality bull **** defense in our program and we are a sinking ship. we will never get top recrutis with this crap.

theyre jags bc of coaching. bring butch back and you'll see how good Deon n co really are

All of our guys would benefit. McCord, AQM, Chad, Grace, Kirby, Howard, Deon, Burns etc.

Their handicapped with this **** show coaching.

We have a **** load of talent. Our coaching and scheme lacks talent.

Don't blame the players. The problem is the coaching and it's clear.

Advertisement
Back