I hate to say this but...

Deon Bush = JAG, Fentress = JAG , Kriby = JAG, Dallas Crawford = JAG, Olsen Perrie = JAG, Kamula = JAG everybody on out ******* defense except a few are JAG's and its Goldens fault. he has put this soft mentality bull **** defense in our program and we are a sinking ship. we will never get top recrutis with this crap.

Advertisement
It's the mentality of wait to be attacked that's having our players looking so slow. Safety's covering backs but are 15 yards away from the LOS. The only thing they care about is preventing big plays. Biggest Pu$$ys I have ever seen

Advertisement
The problem with al is identifying talent. The get athletes but forget the football players in sfla. Butch would identify and get ballers

No way, Jose! There are a lot of tremendous athletes on this team! Do you remember how badly the Nicktator wanted Burns, Bush, and Jamal Carter? They are being misused by this hideous coaching staff! We should beat everyone in this God-Forsaken Conference except Felonious State University.

Advertisement
Deon Bush = JAG, Fentress = JAG , Kriby = JAG, Dallas Crawford = JAG, Olsen Perrie = JAG, Kamula = JAG everybody on out ******* defense except a few are JAG's and its Goldens fault. he has put this soft mentality bull **** defense in our program and we are a sinking ship. we will never get top recrutis with this crap.

theyre jags bc of coaching. bring butch back and you'll see how good Deon n co really are

We thought the same thing about Luther Robinson yet he made it to the NFL and had a sack and fumble return for a td on thursday.

How in the fvck do you explain that? Based on last season, I would've put my life savings on him never making an NFL team.

Advertisement
I know many dont like hom because he hasnt lived up to his under armour hype but chickillo played his balls off tonight. Him and mccord were only two i saw show emotion all night.

Advertisement
These threads should result in a ban. Three different coaching staffs all just happen to get the bad apples amongst the five stars? Give me a break. These kids don't come premade for greatness. They have to learn their craft, and be put in positions to excel. These coaches aren't teaching nor are they putting kids in position to excel. randy's staff did the same, as did Cokers. It's ******* sickening to have people come on here and blame the kids when it's so ****_ING OBVIOUS that they are being done a disservice. It shouldn't be tolerated here.

These guys all showed promise there freshmen year, when they got the scheme down they regressed. They took that dog out of em that was coached throughout sfla. A lot of these kids can play real good too

Advertisement
Back