I had a vision!!!

Advertisement
I've haven't smoked any weed since July... I'm a clean

Bookmark this thread

1602034085024.gif

Advertisement
It was clear as looking into an Alaskan river as it catches the melting winter snow. It was vivid!

I saw Deriq King in a plum colored suit, looking like the handsome dapper don that he is (no homo). He had a diamond earring in each ear, which accentuated the crisp lineup( salute to the barber) on his mid fade hair cut. Seated behind Deriq was Coach Manny Diaz, he too was looking dapper.

There were a number of people surrounding them, but they faces were blurred, maybe because they were socially distancing.

I saw a stage, where at a podium, Chris Fowler spoke about Deriq and the adversity he faced in 2020 He moved his hand towards a video monitor where a video played, it showed Deriq's 2020 season highlights. There were spectacular runs, deep passes, marvelous plays where he evades pressure and escapes the clutches of defenders. Manny Diaz and Coach Lashlee spoke about Kings leadership throughout the video. His mother and brother had voice overs talking about how his grief and longing for his father propelled him to work harder. There were interviews with current players about how the adversity of the year brought them together and how Deriq seized the leadership role with his work ethic and confidence, helping to guide a once rudderless ship.

It was ******* beautiful brehs!! A ***** had tears in his eyes, it got me emotional and ****!

Once the video stopped I realized that I just witnessed Driq Kings' hesiman video and that we were at the Heisman ceremony.

Ii emerged from my vision soon after not knowing what the outcome of that ceremony was. But, brehs, I felt a calming force after that and a confidence I haven't had in years.

I believe we win the ACC this year boys, and I believe Deriq is going to win the Heisman
DMT? Crystal form or cartridge?

It was clear as looking into an Alaskan river as it catches the melting winter snow. It was vivid!

I saw Deriq King in a plum colored suit, looking like the handsome dapper don that he is (no homo). He had a diamond earring in each ear, which accentuated the crisp lineup( salute to the barber) on his mid fade hair cut. Seated behind Deriq was Coach Manny Diaz, he too was looking dapper.

There were a number of people surrounding them, but they faces were blurred, maybe because they were socially distancing.

I saw a stage, where at a podium, Chris Fowler spoke about Deriq and the adversity he faced in 2020 He moved his hand towards a video monitor where a video played, it showed Deriq's 2020 season highlights. There were spectacular runs, deep passes, marvelous plays where he evades pressure and escapes the clutches of defenders. Manny Diaz and Coach Lashlee spoke about Kings leadership throughout the video. His mother and brother had voice overs talking about how his grief and longing for his father propelled him to work harder. There were interviews with current players about how the adversity of the year brought them together and how Deriq seized the leadership role with his work ethic and confidence, helping to guide a once rudderless ship.

It was ******* beautiful brehs!! A ***** had tears in his eyes, it got me emotional and ****!

Once the video stopped I realized that I just witnessed Driq Kings' hesiman video and that we were at the Heisman ceremony.

Ii emerged from my vision soon after not knowing what the outcome of that ceremony was. But, brehs, I felt a calming force after that and a confidence I haven't had in years.

I believe we win the ACC this year boys, and I believe Deriq is going to win the Heisman

I know you said "no homo" but after reading this, I do NOT believe you.

Advertisement
I want to know what it feels like to poRst w/ confidence level like this.. just pounding away on that keyboard like Freddie Mercury in a room full of cornholes. Not a care in the world, worried about judgment. Just stabbing away.

I'm not so jaded that I can't accept that someone might just have had a glimpse into the future.

However, I would ask anyone that has a connection to the program to please ask Mr. King to reconsider his clothing choice for the evening. I don't think dressing like Professor Plum is his best choice.

Nicely done! However I believe I saw one of those highlights in a dream. The clip I saw went like......

The game @Clemson and the score was 45-45 after one overtime period. Clemson get the ball 1st in the 2nd OT but have to settle for a long FG attempt after losing yards on their drive. Clemson makes a 47 yard FG then we get the ball having to get at least an FG. We move the ball to the 12 yard line then we lose yards on a TFL on 1st down. 2nd down King tries to hit Jordan in the corner of the endzone but the Clemson CB makes a great play to break up the pass just enough. Now it's 3rd and 14 from the 16 yard line. King takes the shotgun snap, looks looks then pocket collapses and King manages to elude a sack and starts running. He races up the middle then jukes the safety with a laser like cut to the right. It's a foot race to get to the corner King runs and dives for the pylon just grazing it with the tip of the ball. Touchdown! Miami wins 51-48!!!!! You do remember that play don't you?

Last edited:
Advertisement
1602076510464.jpeg

Ya'll ****** don't know **** about plum.

***** gonna be swagged out at the Heisman ceremony.

Book it

Advertisement
@blackvern Anything come to you?
After watching Pope & Harley consistently drop balls, Ivey’s continued inability to locate a football in the air, and the sneaky slowness of our linebackers, I can sense the bleakness in my loins. But that Dam Deriq King and Brett Lashlee throwing a wrench in my visions mane, I’m driving in a monsoon with no wipers...I can’t see ****

Advertisement
Back