I had a vision!!!

D-anon

Conference All American
Purgatory
It was clear as looking into an Alaskan river as it catches the melting winter snow. It was vivid!

I saw Deriq King in a plum colored suit, looking like the handsome dapper don that he is (no homo). He had a diamond earring in each ear, which accentuated the crisp lineup( salute to the barber) on his mid fade hair cut. Seated behind Deriq was Coach Manny Diaz, he too was looking dapper.

There were a number of people surrounding them, but they faces were blurred, maybe because they were socially distancing.

I saw a stage, where at a podium, Chris Fowler spoke about Deriq and the adversity he faced in 2020 He moved his hand towards a video monitor where a video played, it showed Deriq's 2020 season highlights. There were spectacular runs, deep passes, marvelous plays where he evades pressure and escapes the clutches of defenders. Manny Diaz and Coach Lashlee spoke about Kings leadership throughout the video. His mother and brother had voice overs talking about how his grief and longing for his father propelled him to work harder. There were interviews with current players about how the adversity of the year brought them together and how Deriq seized the leadership role with his work ethic and confidence, helping to guide a once rudderless ship.

It was ******* beautiful brehs!! A ***** had tears in his eyes, it got me emotional and ****!

Once the video stopped I realized that I just witnessed Driq Kings' hesiman video and that we were at the Heisman ceremony.

Ii emerged from my vision soon after not knowing what the outcome of that ceremony was. But, brehs, I felt a calming force after that and a confidence I haven't had in years.

I believe we win the ACC this year boys, and I believe Deriq is going to win the Heisman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yours is much better than my only one, where Gaza, at night, had 14 nukes pop on it.

It was exciting - but yours is MUCH better!

Advertisement
Wtf did I just read?!
1602025775914.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only time anybody ever speaks about having a vision on here it better be about this movie.
Which by the way happens to be one of the most unknown but probably one of the best sport movies of all time.

Advertisement
Back