I had a dream

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there a way that a mod can remove someone's ability to start a thread after someone pulls one of these?

Advertisement
I had a dream last night that we fired Manny and got Cristobal. Then we started investing into the football program like never before and on the 4th of July we landed the best offensive lineman in the country. Must of been the henny 🤷🏾‍♂️
Stephen A Smith Sport GIF by ESPN

But that has never happened in the history of the program. We would have to fire Blake James before any of this stuff would happen.

I had a dream last night that we fired Manny and got Cristobal. Then we started investing into the football program like never before and on the 4th of July we landed the best offensive lineman in the country. Must of been the henny 🤷🏾‍♂️
Helluva dream bruh! That’s all it was. Go back to sleep. Manny and Blake got this 🙄.
1657066836150.gif

Advertisement

010B57B8-79D9-489C-8664-C0D143AA622D.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back