I guess the Ragin Cajon was better than we thought

Advertisement
They are dismantling Iowa State right now. Got we should lose to theses types of team, but we haven’t put a serviceable product on the field since 2003. Hope this years team can turn the hands of time.
And what language is this might I ask?

Billy is a legit coach! With no spring for most of these teams, disruptions in practices, not sure if you are going to play week to week, minimal fans etc...it’s a survive and advance type mentality you have to have. I think our offense will look even better next week. The whole season will be a mad scramble each week to put it together.

Btw Kansas St is about to lose to Arkansas St
Agreed.. It will be a fun season, we will see a lot of upsets throughout the season..

Advertisement
@pimpcane1

You know why you're getting that @ pal.
I knew this was coming. ISU's special teams let them down. If a team gives up 2 punt returns for TD's in a game the chances of a team winning are not very high.

Also, the losing to a team like Louisiana when you have ISU talent is much different than losing to Louisiana Tech with Miami talent.

I think it’s just a product of being the first game coming from an off-season with no spring stop and start practices and very little hitting in those practices.It looks like it’s evening out a lot of teams as witnessed by all the games you’d of thought would be blowouts...they ain’t happening which makes our game last night that much more impressive

Advertisement
And we were worried that we started slow, lol. We got that win and statistically we dominated, although I will admit it didn't seem that way watching the game.

Where are all the Matt Campbell haters @BoxingRobes? There were a lot of people talking **** after he had half his team out with Corona and the Special teams losing this game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back