I guess the Ragin Cajon was better than we thought

Swerve

Freshman
They are dismantling Iowa State right now. Got we should lose to theses types of team, but we haven’t put a serviceable product on the field since 2003. Hope this years team can turn the hands of time.

Advertisement
ice cube what GIF

Not to me. I like Matt Cambell a lot, but I took the Cajuns and the points. Did it in a parlay with Syracuse and the points. We'll see if I guessed right (twice).

Full disclosure - I had some insight on the ISU game. The other was totally blind.

Not to me. I like Matt Cambell a lot, but I took the Cajuns and the points. Did it in a parlay with Syracuse and the points. We'll see if I guessed right (twice).

Full disclosure - I had some insight on the ISU game. The other was totally blind.

why is matt still there????

Advertisement
Advertisement
why is matt still there????
A GREAT question. Today aside, he brings a ton to the table, including a real eye for talent. ISU has absolutely found and maximized some players. In his fairly brief time there he's had really good college WRs, LBs, RBs, and now QB and TE. USA Today had Kolar, their TE, as first team pre-season All American and he was the #57 TE recruit out of high school.

Advertisement
We never played ULL but this just shows there is no reason to be crying over a solid win against UAB. This season is going to be really weird so expect lots of upsets.
Agreed.. I'm from Lafayette, LA, ULL has some talent since Billy got here they have been getting some solid recruits.. BUT I agree, Miami was never in trouble against UAB (yeah they scored first) but our boys scored the next possession!! This will be a very weird season no doubt, some teams will suffer without that fan supporting them.. Cane fans are something!! I just think we have to give them a game to knock the rust off, especially after the crazy offseason with C-virus.. Louisville will be the game that we should find out what we really have moving forward AND long as we WIN, our Canes are 2-0...

Advertisement
Agreed.. I'm from Lafayette, LA, ULL has some talent since Billy got here they have been getting some solid recruits.. BUT I agree, Miami was never in trouble against UAB (yeah they scored first) but our boys scored the next possession!! This will be a very weird season no doubt, some teams will suffer without that fan supporting them.. Cane fans are something!! I just think we have to give them a game to knock the rust off, especially after the crazy offseason with C-virus.. Louisville will be the game that we should find out what we really have moving forward AND long as we WIN, our Canes are 2-0...

Billy is a legit coach! With no spring for most of these teams, disruptions in practices, not sure if you are going to play week to week, minimal fans etc...it’s a survive and advance type mentality you have to have. I think our offense will look even better next week. The whole season will be a mad scramble each week to put it together.

Btw Kansas St is about to lose to Arkansas St

Advertisement
Back