I Got the New Coach Answer!!

The same people who hired Golden, Shannon, and Coker will hire the next guy. I'm sure, without a doubt, they will get it right next time. Right?

They won't, which is why I argue that Miami football as we once knew it is dead and never coming back.

Dam so we should find new teams to follow huh

Why don't you make a counter argument rather than attempting to be a smart ***?

Mods can you clean garbage like this up? Adds nothing to this thread.

Advertisement
Don't Bama and FSU run pro-set?

They've won titles ...

Michigan State, LSU, UGA, Boise State, and Stanford are all pro-set, and they do pretty well, too.

Pro or spread doesn't matter. It's just about getting the best coach available, IMO.

What is yall's obsession with the Pro Style offense?

Its a great sell to get the better QB recruits

Its a great sell but which pro style team made it the championship this year?

Even the pro teams arent running a pro style now a days

And, we managed to win FIVE NCs with it also.

They've won titles ...

Michigan State, LSU, UGA, Boise State, and Stanford are all pro-set, and they do pretty well, too.

Pro or spread doesn't matter. It's just about getting the best coach available, IMO.

Nebraska won titles with the option.

I guess it follows that they should be running that offense now.

I wouldn't really say FSU runs a pro set. That may be their base offense, but they spread you out more times then not.....

Advertisement
I'm not sure anyone in the BOT would step down to make the requisite space for Blake James to facilitate the subsequent promotion of Coach Al to athletic director.

The logistics if your new coach scenario aren't plausible.

Back on topic now i think its Jeremy Pruitt as option A and Kiffin as option B. Barring any other big coaching shake ups

The same people who hired Golden, Shannon, and Coker will hire the next guy. I'm sure, without a doubt, they will get it right next time. Right?

They won't, which is why I argue that Miami football as we once knew it is dead and never coming back.

Dam so we should find new teams to follow huh

Why don't you make a counter argument rather than attempting to be a smart ***?

Mods can you clean garbage like this up? Adds nothing to this thread.

How can i when as you say we are nothing now

They've won titles ...

Thats back when pro and option won titles, how many teams then ran a spread? It was all ground and pound in those days, did you see a pro style win a championship this year or last year? You wanna win in college now a days you need to run spread, also spread QBs get drafted high so you can sell that to QBs too

Advertisement

They've won titles ...

Thats back when pro and option won titles, how many teams then ran a spread? It was all ground and pound in those days, did you see a pro style win a championship this year or last year? You wanna win in college now a days you need to run spread, also spread QBs get drafted high so you can sell that to QBs too

You do realize that I'm on your side of this debate right?

They've won titles ...

FSU runs a spread concept with a mix of pro style running, even their routes and play calling has been sucking winston saved them so much last year, they have really generic routes, they have been out athleting people, winston has saved them, probably explains coleys crappy route combos, bama switched to a more spread concept when they were getting shredded by spread teams, saban even said they should switch to more spread, LSU has been on a spiral they havent done jack in awhile, MSU has been doing well but that conference is built on that ground and pound, and they run a lot of three reciever sets, UGA is much like FSU, boise goes from spread to read option whatever fits their players, but have those teams won a championship recently?

What makes a good coach is seeing something aint working and switching, saban is doing it, patterson is doing it and look what happened with TCU they switch to spread and they are a top team, we have better athletes than TCU, imagine their offense with our players

They've won titles ...

You do realize that I'm on your side of this debate right?

Yea i know hit reply on yours, just woke up my bad

Advertisement
We just need to hope that the saying "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then" proves correct.

Advertisement
We just need to hope that the saying "even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then" proves correct.

Al Golden isn't a nut. He's an Acorn Tree.

I resent the implication that building societal champions is rejected by the masses of golden-haters, like yourself.

We already have one of the most proven coaches in the game. Why would you even joke around at replacing arguably the greatest closer in the college game?

Advertisement
Back