I Got the New Coach Answer!!

He failed at TN and USC. EVERYONE succeeds at Bama with Satan. That said, I would take anyone to get rid of Golden. I think the problem with Kiffin is players are not afraid of him. It seems to me the best coaches have got a little fear thing going. JJ, Butch, Shula(young), Saban and many others put some fear into players. Dennis had some great x's and o's, but program fell apart under him because players "liked" him too much. Old St Bobby pulled the scholarship on that poor kicked from the 1st Wide Right. He was not the nice "ah shucks" guy they painted until he got old.

No my fellow comrade! After one year he had Tenn on the right track especially in recruiting. He was so in love with USC he couldn't pass it up, but they were doomed to fail after the NCAA penalties. He should have never taken the job and stayed at Tenn. I have no doubt he'd keep the up in State of Miami.

Advertisement
Man f*ck the Pro Style.

I was always a huge proponent of the pro-style offense, but to think of Florida skill players playing in the spread has made me think it would be a great combonation.

I used to be the same way until I started coaching and realized how much easier it is to defend 21 personnel (pro-style) than it is to defend the spread.

he left both schools in trouble with ncaa. he did got in recruiting because he was practically running a brothel on their visits. he was hoping the guys would fall in love with the girl the banged on their trip. In miami, ncaa would be all over his tactics.

Advertisement
Give me kiffin and Mario. We instantly stop getting out recruited. Kiffin woould easily clean up the acc. Dude was solid at TN pushed sabans team to the brink. Honestly he walked into a **** storm at usc and managed the sanctions wonderfully. And to top it off not sure he called it a cloud once

Give me kiffin and Mario. We instantly stop getting out recruited. Kiffin woould easily clean up the acc. Dude was solid at TN pushed sabans team to the brink. Honestly he walked into a **** storm at usc and managed the sanctions wonderfully. And to top it off not sure he called it a cloud once

Kiffin's a SPHINCTER!

Mario's not shown diddly squat!

****!

He failed at TN and USC. EVERYONE succeeds at Bama with Satan. That said, I would take anyone to get rid of Golden. I think the problem with Kiffin is players are not afraid of him. It seems to me the best coaches have got a little fear thing going. JJ, Butch, Shula(young), Saban and many others put some fear into players. Dennis had some great x's and o's, but program fell apart under him because players "liked" him too much. Old St Bobby pulled the scholarship on that poor kicked from the 1st Wide Right. He was not the nice "ah shucks" guy they painted until he got old.

the kid who missed the first wide right was a walk on

Advertisement

Kiffin's a SPHINCTER!

Mario's not shown diddly squat!

****!

Kiffin is better then
Larry check
shammin check
Gluten check

He's a serious upgrade over all 3 with a ton of college experience. People asking for chud and he's not been in college for awhile now.

Even Joe Punnunzio.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back