I Found our new headcoach!

Advertisement
Ethical, as long as he’s not purposely running up the score. I mean, if you’re up 63-0 at the end of the third and still throwing the ball, you’re a douche.

Although, in fairness, from the video it seems like the school should be reclassified to a better division.

To me using words like "ethical", "unethical" or "barbaric" in the context of high school football or any level for that matter is completely ridiculous. Were not talking about breaking rules in order to win as that would be unethical. We are talking about leaving your starters in for 3 full quarters and continuing to play aggressively even when the outcome is no longer in doubt. This particular coach also makes a good point in terms of his players not being accustomed to playing a full game if they are all pulled at halftime. To me the whole sportsmanship angle in relation to this is a bit overblown imo. We are talking about a game for starters and second of all the goal is to win a state title and pulling all his starters at halftime was having negative effects on his team in the playoffs.

I know I may be in the minority here but I have always believed that you play full out for 4 quarters every game and give no quarter nor expect it from the other team. If a team loses by 70 points they need to look in the mirror and get better not cry about sportsmanship. In essence that is a life lesson. When you go into a situation unprepared or you are simply not good enough, it is going to show and it's on you to get better and fix it. Life gives no quarter so I hardly think that running up the score is barbaric. It is what it is. If the losing team doesn't like the feeling of losing 90-3 than they need to do better.

Three quarters then pull the starters if you're coasting. This serves many purposes. One, you get starters out before losing one to an unnecessary injury. Secondly, you get your backups some much needed playing time. It also teaches the starters to come out and play after the half. Shutting it down at halftime is a really bad idea. The conditioning factor, both physical and mental, is huge.

****, our coach can't get anything going with the starters, so the backups have no chance. I'd take this "problem" any day over the soft BS we've seen lately.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
****, the BAND Rush might do a better job than Manny. We need more working men who can handle the limelight! With Manny, we might not win the Coastal until 2112.
Excellent work. I'll add that we need better recruiters who can better relate to kids in and around the various South Florida Subdivisions. Watching this team this year had me so stressed out, I think I'm going bald! This entire athletic department particularly the football team needs to get it together or they are going to see a fan revolt reminiscent of Bastille Day.

Excellent work. I'll add that we need better recruiters who can better relate to kids in and around the various South Florida Subdivisions. Watching this team this year has me losing hair. I think I'm going bald! This entire athletic department particularly the football team needs to get it together or they are going to see a fan revolt reminiscent of Bastille Day.
What do you expect with a fly by night staff?

Ethical, as long as he’s not purposely running up the score. I mean, if you’re up 63-0 at the end of the third and still throwing the ball, you’re a douche.

Although, in fairness, from the video it seems like the school should be reclassified to a better division.

***** your feelings. It's football.

Go watch figure skating.

Advertisement
That's an excellent point! It's really amazing that we have managed to put together a recruiting class like the one we have considering the Circumstances!
I hear we have some players with a mean mean stride coming in. We certainly need more modern day warriors.

I hear we have some players with a mean mean stride coming in. We certainly need more modern day warriors.
True and we certainly need as many as we can get. At the end of the day however we can't force these kids to come here. We need to concentrate on the kids that want to be canes and as for the rest? Well we just have to respect their Freewill!

Also I sure hope that we move on from Dan Enos. He seemed to have all these Grand Designs with his offense but the playcalling and game planning were terrible. There definitely seems to be a lack of Chemistry between Enos and his players.

Advertisement
True and we certainly need as many as we can get. At the end of the day however we can't force these kids to come here. We need to concentrate on the kids that want to be canes and as for the rest? Well we just have to respect their Freewill!
I just want one little victory. It's like we're stuck with the spirit of Radio hovering around the program. Maybe we can use the pass to give us a ghost of a chance.

I just want one little victory. It's like we're stuck with the spirit of Radio hovering around the program. Maybe we can use the pass to give us a ghost of a chance.
Dude! Ive got to hand it to you. That was awesome! You just administered the killshot!

If coach diaz wants to ***** around, talk and be mediocre and keep naming scrubs as starters, ****, we might as well bring this guy in:

This is exactly how I coach on madden , I dont care if I'm up 60 , I'm still throwing the ball to the last seconds every point counts lol

Advertisement
Back